Chapter 3

Thoughts.

This scene involves only Josephine .She is currently in her room thinking and missing her brothers. Is been two hours since Max left to London.

Hey there want to know my name?

Yeah am talking to you ceiling. My name is Josephine Lamton .

Am 17 years and I will be 18 this Saturday .I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Am also tall but my brothers are taller ,than me which makes look short whenever am with them .

Am the only girl among three boys.

The oldest amongst us is Carlos . He is 22 years by now .

He has black hair and brown eyes which look somehow golden.

He is the one who named me because my parents neglected me since I was born .

My mum always refused to feed me just because I was a girl .

So instead of feeding me she fed my twin brother.

Yep ,I have a twin brother, he is naturally blonde just like me .Just that he has green eyes. His name is Jason ,my parents gave him that name.

Back to what I was talking about.  My aunty named Juliet Romeco took it upon her shoulders to take care of me .

When it was time to give me a name, she just didn't know what name to give me .

Then Carlos came to her and told her "I want her name to be Josephine, it fits her".

That time he was four years. So that's how I got my name.

You want to know how my aunty looks. Okay I will describe her .She has brown hair but it's curled and her eyes are golden brown .She is also tall .

My parents never took care of me but she did .She was my one and only true mum .

So instead of calling her aunty as my brothers do, I call her mummy.

She has a husband but those days he wasn't around ,he went to Japan for a business trip ,which lasted for ten years .

He finally came back from Japan when I was ten years.

So you are wondering if I say my parents never took care of me how come I have clothes to wear and how did I end up in school .

While my aunty did all that for me.  

My aunty has six children but they weren't around, when I was born because, she made them choose the country of their choice so they would further their education there.

So apparently I became like her child when they left .

As I speak she , her husband and their children are now in Canada. 

When she left , my brothers always bought me clothes and accessories .

Each of my brothers left me a lot of money and gifts .

Carlos bought me a laptop which is hot pink with my name glittering behind it when I boot it .

Jason bought me a tablet and Max bought me a phone and a phone watch .

Haha you want to know about Max.

While Max is the youngest amongst us .He has brown hair and hazel eyes .He turned fourteen this January. He's also a bit taller than me but the others are really taller than me.

"Sighs" I miss my brothers so much now that they aren't here ,my life will be more than a horror movie.