Chapter 2

✈   The Airport ✈

Max : I will miss you dear sister .Then I hug her.

Josephine :Miss you baby bro. We are done packing your things. I will be 18 years this Saturday. I will finally be an adult and that's the problem.             

  Max : "Sighs" ,what's the problem dear sister ?           

As Josephine is about to talk she is been cut by their mum who just entered the room

Mum : Max are you done already ? Is 5pm and your flight is 6pm which you must hurray up.            

Max : Am ready mum 

Mum : Be down stairs in 5 minutes .Don't delay                            
Max : Okay mum

Then she leaves the room 

Max : You heard the woman 5 minutes she says .I say it in a funny way that will make Josephine laugh

Then Josephine laughs

Max : Hey dear sister you are so beautiful if anyone says you aren't .Then person is lying 

Then  Josephine starts to blush and smiles

Max : I love your smile never stop wearing it .It makes you gorgeous.

Josephine : Thanks baby bro,let's go down stairs before she starts yelling 

Max : You're right .Oh no the woman will start yelling. Let's go down stairs. 

They are now at the airport waiting for Max flight to take off .Is 5 :40pm.      

Max whispers: Dear sister I need to tell u something, let me make an excuse.     

Max : Mum ,Dad my tummy I need to go to the gent's .             

Mum and Dad : Okay son you can go but hurray         

Max : Let's go I say holding her arm.              

Mum : And where are you sending it ? Don't let it go with you is for gents not unisex. It deserves to sit . It wasn't even suppose to be here .If not you argued with us to tag her along.

Max : Hope you don't want me to argue with you on this?                   She is not "it" she is a human being like everyone.

Let her go with me,she is my sister what's wrong if she escorts me.    Then I take her by force .Let's go please dear sister.               

Then we leave them     

Now we are at a corner end  place.                                      

Max : Dear sister I need to give you this.

Josephine: What's that baby bro ?

Max : Unwrap it dear sister.                                

Josephine : Wow,is a phone .Thanks baby bro 

Max: You're welcome am not the only one who bought. We all contributed to buy you this phone because we feared we may not be with you always.

And you see it is happening.
Remember your brothers love you .This is the prove of our love for you dear sister.

This is the only way you can talk to us but secretly and please remember to hide it else you know what may happen when they see it 

Josephine : Thanks to all of you .Don't worry I will do as you told me to. Send my greetings to those two guys. Tell them I love them so much.

Max : Don't worry I will do that for you .Then I kiss her check four times and I hug her. You know this maybe the last hug .

The way they way they're behaving they may not let us say our last good bye .Let's do that "see you later dance" Then we will do our greeting for last.  

Right now they're doing the "see you later dance"

Now they're doing their greeting. This how their greeting is first a 👊.Then they clap their hands for some time.

They turn around and shake their hands. Then a kiss on the check .

Finally a hug. They're done,now heading back to their parents .When they reach they take a seat .Is now 5:55pm.

An announcement is made ;

" The flight to London will be taking off at 6pm .Is now 5:55 please start walking to the place the aeroplane is ,so you won't be late for the flight. If you are late a minute,  you won't be considered" .Thank you.

Max : I have to go .Then I take my bags .Can I say my last good bye to my sister?                                   

Mum and Dad : NO!!!!!.Then they hold her hands. Go so you won't miss your flight.                         

Max "Sighs".Then I wink at her .I referring to Josephine.                            

Josephine smiles.                

Then I wave and leave