Chapter 5 -Breakfast

Josephine's point of View.

I have gotten seriously sick since that day i was bought here .What pains me is i was brought to this place on my birthday and even without knowing i was sold for sex trade.No wonder that day they were treating me nice so they could bring me here easily.I hate those two.I hate the fact that they are my parents. Is been two weeks since I have been sick,which means is been two weeks since i have been in my room without going out . i didn't want to leave my room. I want to stay in my room because of two reasons .The first reason is that everything is in my room. My bedroom, Kitchen,Bathroom, Toilet,A living room and a library .So there was no need to go out. Secondly i felt that going out of my room , will be horror..While today i have recovered from my sickness and Bill said I should come out eat breakfast but I don't want to. *******************Bill : Come eat your breakfast. Am waiting for you ******************* Josephine:Okay Bill,am coming.Bill is the boss here.He has giving me four weeks before i start work.Which means within these four weeks .No one can force me to start.Then i leave my room for the first time and I see Bill standing outside my door. Good morning boss *******************