Chapter 8

Josephine's point of view.

It has been horror for everyone since Bill left and leaving his brother Jack in charge .Jack is not like Bill .He is the direct opposite of Bill .

Is 8:35 pm .

Am in the kitchen cooking fried rice with chicken .All of a sudden I feel someone's hands around my waist .It doesn't take long till I hear the person speak "What are you cooking, it smells delicious".

I turn and I see a man who might be 55 years old or more.

Josephine : What are you doing here? Who gave you the right to come here? Before I could I ask more questions.

I see him hold a gun .

The man : Shhh don't talk just obey me.

Then I nod.

He holds my hand and sends me to the bedroom. Then he commands me to lie down on the bed.

In fear of my life I do as he tells me. Suddenly some of Bill's words flash in my mind." Be strong Josephine ,no matter the situation, even if the situation is complex just be strong Josephine" . 

Before the man could do whatever he was going to do ,I get up from the bed .

The man : I have you forgotten about the gun .

He says to threaten me .

Josephine : No not at all . I haven't forgotten about, that toy you are holding. If you may excuse me, my food will burn.                       

Then he grabs me .

The man : You are not going anywhere.

Josephine : Leave me alone!!

I shout but is no use .My voice is starting to faint .

Then he  pushes me to the wall .With his hands around my waist .I start to become weak .

He unbuttons my top and start touching my breast and kissing it .He removes my skirt and start touching my hips .Before he could make any other move .Bill's words flash in my mind .

Then I kick his stomach so hard that he is on the floor.

He gets up again.
Then I press his neck so hard. His face turns red.

Josephine : Am not going to allow you ,to take my virginity away from me.

Then I dress up well again.

I thought the war was over .But he stands up again .Then he holds my two hands behind my back .

He whispers "I have got you baby" .

Josephine : No you haven't!!

Then kick him not caring where I hit .When the pain is unbearable,he frees me.

I thought I was free. But he pushed me to the wall again .Before he could do anything to me. I start hitting his face . I start to smile when I see his nose and mouth bleeding.

Then he faints to the ground. The door slums open .

What in the world happened here? Jayline(Jack's wife) shouts .

Jack : What's wrong babe?

He says as he enters

They  look at me.

Jayline : Do you know what you have just done?

Jack : The question is do you know who he is?.

Josephine :  I don't give a dammn who he is .All I know is have just protected myself.

I say proudly.

Then she slaps me. Did Jayline just slap me? I thought to myself.

Jayline : You have made us lost a lot of money bitch.

Josephine :  Am not a bitch  and I will never be.

Jack shouts at me : Shut the fuck up. This man is a Minster and he was going to pay a lot .Just to have you for himself .And look at what you have done. You are not even  ashamed of yourself.

Jayline :
You have no right to talk bitch.

Every time they talk Bill's words flash in my mind again and again.

Josephine : I have the right to speak ,that's why I was blessed with this mouth.

Jayline shouts : So you don't know when to shut it.

Jack : So didn't you know you have to start working .

Josephine : Am not supposed to start working .Bill gave me a year before I start working.

Jayline shouts : What? A whole year?

Jack : That Bill is a fool.

I start to get angry at the way he talked about Bill. 

Bill is not a fool ,he is the fool.

Jack : Whatever he told you doesn't matter anymore. New king ,new rules. Take her to the dark room .Only then she will learn her lesson.

Some of the body guards drag me from the room to wherever.

Josephine :

Leave me alone!!!

I scream but is no use .

Soon am in a room which so dark ,that I can't even see my skin.