Chapter 14

Jayline's picture

  Jayline's Point of view . 

   Where is my husband, I have been waiting for him for hours .

**Baby cries**.

Aww are you hungry my adorable son. Then I take him from the couch and feed him till he becomes satisfied .I put him to sleep.I decide to prepare French fries for my husband.

After am done with that I head to that bitch's room.I knock the door and it slums open revealing that bitch Josephine.  "Ummm why are you here ? I wasn't expecting you to come here "she says still surprised that am standing in front of her door.

"I heard you are so good at making pizza ,so I want to make me pizza" I say to her .

"What type do you want?" She questions me. "Pepperoni  pizza  and make it quick ,don't forget to add two smoothie' I command her.

"What type of smoothie?" she asks me ."The one you are best at doing,don't disappoint me" I say. 

" Don't worry Jayline ,I will give you the best  but don't you prefer milkshake that one will be best for your romantic night".she suggests   

"Okay I prefer milkshake .Thanks "I say still shocked at her last word. "You are welcome Jayline" then she shuts the door in my face.I return back to my room.                                     
↓♪↓↓↑^^^5 ††minutes later†‡ >>>>>>>>>>>›››†    

I hear a knock on my door. I thought it was my husband but it was that bitch Josephine. Jayline I brought your request she says

I point at the table then she leaves  it on the table. Thank you Josephine.

Anytime Jayline the she slums the door close.

The pizza is smelling good. She neatly packaged it in a box.Despite I haven't tasted it I can see it looks and smells delicious.She is good as they say.There is no doubt about it.The way she has packaged the strawberry milkshake and pizza. I can't wait to eat it but I must wait for my husband to come.All of a sudden my phone rings.                                 💞💞💞💞💟💞💞💞💞

Jayline: Hello Jack?   

Jack: Yeah baby ,am on my way home don't get desperate okay.I will be home in 5 minutes time. 

Jayline: Okay darling.          

Jack: I love you babe.          

Jayline: I love you too darling.                               
  💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Then I go to the kitchen to package the French fries in a cute plate. Then I head back to the hall. Since my Jack is on the way coming let me wear this sexy attire.

  ***********,*,*,,********,,,,******* She wears the attire in the picture
*••♪••♪•♪••••••♪***

The door slums open revealing my Jack. Then he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him . 

Where were you? I question him .I was at a boring but important meeting. he says. Why was it boring? I question him again. It was boring because you were not there.

"Nice perfume and by the way you are looking sexy tonight." He comments

" Thanks honey ."

Then he showers my face with kisses .Honey are you hungry? I question him.

"Yeah I am but let's have fun before we eat .Then he carries me in bridal style and gently puts me on the bed .Then he whispers "Let's have fun" then I laugh.     
**

We are done

*******************************************

The pizza and milkshake is delicious where did you buy it from? He questions me.

He is right the pizza and milkshake is very delicious I nearly bit my tongue. I requested it  online. Is a very fast delivery .Their name is.....

Tell me the name later,right now is not the time .Today is our 5th anniversary,so let's just enjoy the moment.

Okay honey you are right I assure him.