😢😢Chapter 7

Josephine's point of view.

The house is quite ,so quite because Bill left hours ago .I never knew Bill was deeply loved by everyone in this house until today .We all followed him to the airport.

It was a sad moment for everyone even Bill .He was crying. Everyone got a turn to talk to him before his flight took off.We waved him.And he waved us with tears in his eyes. Suddenly he mentioned my name "Josephine" Then I turned around and walked to his direction.

Bill : Josephine I love you,never stop being you. By the way since I have given you permission to use your items .Don't forget to call to inform me about what happens after my leave.   
Thank you for encouraging me. As you said my mother is my heart ,so I must help my heart. Thanks for those words it meant a lot to me.Each and every word was an encouragement and bravery to me. I will go for any business deal ,so far as I will earn a lot of profits.

Then he kisses my forehead .

Josephine : Hey Bill handsome, you will be late for your flight. Harry up and leave!!

Bill : Okay beauty,remember to call me everyday, every moment, every second, every minute,every hour.

Then he kisses my check and then leaves .

Wait Bill !!! I shout .He finally turns around to face me." Am going to miss you."

" In fact we will miss you" the rest say behind me.

"I will miss you all."

Then he blows kisses at us.

"Take care of yourself Bill and go grab that opportunity." I shout to him .

He smiles widely He finally speaks"I will Josephine "