❗𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑❗

❀°••• ┄─────╮

Copyright © 2023 by
⌜𝐗𝐚𝐧𝐢⌝

╰─────┄ •••°❀

I am the legal owner and author of this novel, and I do not grant 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑶𝑵𝑬 permission to use it in any manner. The entirety of my work is based on my own writing and follows an original storyline that I developed.

Unless otherwise noted, I do not own the names of BTS or any of the other well-known persons mentioned in the novel.

Also, any effort to print scenes or portions of my story as your own will be deemed a breach of my story's copyright, and will be handled accordingly:

➢ 𝗠𝘂𝘁𝗲

➢ 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗱

➢ 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱

~

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃:
Please, do not romanticize any of the trauma shown in this story. Also, do 𝑵𝑶𝑻 share your traumatic backstory in the comments, I really don't look forward to reading about how your family neglected you and left you to fend for yourself – I don't want to know that and this is because it makes me very uncomfortable to have to read such things, not because I'm "uncaring" or "cold-hearted"; failure to abide by this would result in you getting muted as well as a deleted comment.

And for the love of Gods above, do 𝑵𝑶𝑻 refer to me as Author-nim/Author-Chan, etc. if you're not either one of the two or are seriously learning the language/culture; because I'm not Korean/Japanese it's basically fetishizing Korean/Japanese cultural titles when bestowing them upon me – so just call me Xani.

⊱ ─༻❁༺─ ⊰

P.S. *This is a story set in an AU (Alternate Universe). Any traits or personalities represented here do not adequately represent BTS's actual identity. The characters depicted in this novel are a complete piece of fiction in and of themselves. Also, I don't "𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽" any of the BTS members together in real life; I just find it easier to make up stories about them because I recognize their faces and names.*

[I really enjoy sharing the things I create with others on this platform, but if any of my writings are stolen, I'll be forced to take them down indefinitely! Enjoy 😀]