05 ┃ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬

━ ⭒─⭑━

Steam flowed out of the bathroom as Taehyung opened the door, a towel wrapped loosely around his hips.

It was nearly one o'clock in the morning when he and his bandmates were allowed to travel back to their hotel rooms to rest, exhausted from the concert and surprise fan-meeting.

Even if he felt like collapsing onto the ground, he couldn't find it within himself to go straight to sleep without getting into the shower.

Rubbing away water droplets that clung to the ends of his blue hair, Taehyung found himself distracted as he looked at photos taken by fans from that day's activities; though it felt kind of weird to see himself being held so highly by thousands around the world, Taehyung couldn't help the smile or chuckle that left his body as he read the paragraphs from the group's adoring fan base.

Sometimes, he wanted to comment and interact under ARMY's posts or even upload a video showing his gratitude, but it's a long and tiring process.

First, if any one of them wanted to go through with it, they'd have to bring it up to their managers, who'd then have to get permission from their company.

If approval was given, they'd have to practice and go over what's allowed to be posted, which, in Taehyung's opinion, loses the glamor of being genuine, so he'd rather stick with using a fake account to lurk around and type things.

Just as Taehyung was about to follow an account that was dedicated to fan-cam videos of all of their events, there was a knock at his hotel door. "Who is it?" he replied, halting all movement.

"It's Jimin."

Standing up, Taehyung moved to open the door, watching as his best friend leaned lazily across the threshold. "What's up, Chim? Need anything?"

Jimin stood up straight with a boyish grin and said, "Everyone's gathered in Jungkook's room to chill, and I just stopped by to see if you'd want to tag along."

"Sure, just let me throw on some clothes." After donning his body in a white t-shirt and a loose pair of black sweats, Taehyung followed his best friend to their bandmate's hotel room.

By the time they made it to the hotel room, the loud bickering voices of Jin and Jungkook could be heard through the door.

Before Taehyung could reach forward to knock, Jimin held up a hand to half him, reaching in his pocket to take out the room key card. "No need, I managed to flirt a copy of the room key away from the secretary." Swiping the card, a small green beep follows.

As soon as Jimin opened the door, they were met with chaos. "Hey, back the fuck up, Jungkook! I told you, it's my turn to play Mario Carts!" Jin hissed as he held a blue Wii controller out of the reach of a black-haired male.

Jungkook could be seen basically draped over the elder's form as he kneed his back. "I don't care! You're currently in my hotel room playing a game my fan gave me, so I can go again if I want. Now give it back, old man."

"Old?!" Jin's mouth dropped open in a mixture of horror and shock.

A cackle left Jungkook's lips at the brunet's face. "Yeah, old like I said. You didn't think you were getting any younger, did you? You're practically ancient compared to me."

"Boy, please! With looks like this, age will always be just a number, 'cause my appearance will never match it!" Jin stood up, scoffing loudly at the younger's words. "Take a good, long look at the epitome of worldwide handsomeness.

"More like Worldwide Averageness. Your looks are no different than a stranger walking down the street."

"Take that back. Take that back right now, Jeon Jungkook!"