13 ┃ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

━ ⭒─⭑━

"I gave a second chance to Cupid..."

Your eyes fluttered open to find Seora, her face a mix of concern and relief, your head resting in her lap as she hummed the gentle melody of FIFTY FIFTY's "Cupid (Twin Ver.)", her fingers gently stroking your hair.

Confusion knotted your brow as you absorbed your surroundings, the unfamiliar room spinning slightly as you propped yourself up on your elbows. "Seora, where... where are we?"

Seora paused her humming, offering a weak smile. "We're in a room at HYBE," she explained,  her hand pausing in your hair, gaze meeting yours.

Your mind raced, trying to piece together the events leading to this moment. "Is this real? Or am I just dreaming?"

"Oh, it's real, alright. After your little escapade and you passed out, they brought us here. Well, more like dragged, in my case."

You blinked, the memories of the previous night starting to resurface—the club, the confrontation, the chase. "What... what happened after I passed out?"

Seora's expression darkened, a shadow crossing her features. "Well, after you decided to take a little nap courtesy of those taser-happy guards, I had my own... encounter." Her tone carried a mix of pride and frustration. "One of the guards made a disgusting comment about me being black, suggesting that 'Of course I'd be here trespassing.' So, I did what any self-respecting person would do."

You sat up fully now, your interest piqued despite the throbbing in your head. "What did you do?"

"I headbutted him—broke his nose," she said nonchalantly, as if discussing the weather. "His partner wasn't too pleased, tried to grab me, but let's just say he won't be chewing solid food for a while."

Your eyes widened, a mix of admiration and shock at her fearlessness. "Seora, you're... incredible. But now what? Are we just stuck here?"

She shrugged, a mischievous glint in her eye. "For now, yes. But don't worry, they can't keep us here forever." Her voice trailed off as she averted her gaze, a sudden shift in her demeanor hinting at something left unsaid.

You pressed her, noticing the change. "Seora, what else happened? There's more, isn't there?"

After a brief pause, she glanced back at you, her expression a mix of defiance and sheepish guilt. "Well, I may or may not have had a... slight altercation with an idol," she admitted, the words tumbling out reluctantly.

"Seora!" Your exclamation was a mix of disbelief and concern. The idea of her confronting a security guard was one thing, but an idol? That was an entirely different level of trouble. "What do you mean by 'altercation'?"

She winced, raising her hands defensively, her expression morphing into one of awkward justification. "It's not as bad as it sounds, I promise. Things just got a bit... heated. But hey, in my defense, he was really provoking me!"

The thought of Seora, fearless as she was, in a scuffle with a pop idol was both alarming and bizarrely fitting given the night's escalating events. "Heated enough to get us locked up," you pointed out, the gravity of the situation sinking in amidst the absurdity of it all.

Seora shot you a look that was both accusatory and playful. "Hey! I heard you were no better! Kidnapping a grown man can never top choking one, and that's a hill I'll die on."

You opened your mouth to argue, to defend your actions, but no words came out. Deep down, you knew she was right. The situations you both found yourselves in, though drastically different in context, were equally serious. With a heavy sigh, you admitted defeat. "Yeah, you're right. We may have gone a little too far..."