Chapter 2 : Confrontation and Confessions.

I just stare in hate at the newcomers. We fall into an uncomfortable silence until Jaune looks over at me, silently asking for permission to have a go at the other four ( I've learnt to read facial expressions rather well ).

And yet you couldn't see that they cheated on you.

I nod at him and he stands up, fists clenched, face showing everything that needed to be said. It almost looked as if he was the one being cheated on, almost. He takes a deep breath in...

"You FUCKING sluts." He begins, his voice quiet, almost a whisper but full of hatred. "You would've had a perfect life, with a perfect boyfriend and perfect grades, but no, you just had to screw things up."

"Listen-" Yang starts but Jaune slices through her words.

"No, YOU listen. Ozpin has considered expelling you, and I've heard from others that the authorities are considering prohibiting you from becoming huntresses. That's how much you've messed up." A sadistic grin crawls upon my face when I hear this. Jaune continues, ripping them apart with each word. "You whores. How long have you been cheating on Y/N, anyways? Was this whole relationship just a job your employers told you to do as an apprenticeship for becoming prostitutes?!"

I burst out laughing, and my exes all look over at me, tears in their eyes.

"I'll take it from here, Jaune. Thanks for that." He gives me a thumbs up as I lose my smile and the atmosphere changes completely.

"So. You four."

Ruby's quiet sobs push me off the edge, and a flash of creativity goes through me. Anger doesn't hurt them as much as forgiving them calmly.

"I guess I'll start with the obvious. I'm breaking up with you, obviously. I clearly wasn't a good enough boyfriend. It looks like I didnt spend enough lien on you, four thousand clearly isn't enough for each of you. Maybe sixteen thousand is? I also didn't spend enough time with you, which is apparent seeing as I spent almost all of my spare time ignoring my own needs to help you all with homework and such. Those dates that we went on must've also been terrible, and I apologize sincerely for wasting your time with my terrible presence. To ensure that you don't have to deal with me anymore, I'll be leaving Beacon, and perhaps Vale as a whole. Please, tell team SSSN to treat you properly. If they don't, then I'll come and burn this entire academy down with the White Fang."

I pause for a moment, reveling in their tears and sobs. Time to embrace my inner singer.

"Would you like to hear a song?" I ask them. They nod.
What a mistake they've just made.
(These lyrics are, once again, not mine. The video I took them from are here):

"Knock knock,
Who's there,
Not my laughter,
I am drowning,
Falling faster.
Knock knock,
Who's there,
Not my laughter,
I am drowning,
Falling faster.
How'd I get this feeling?
I am running from this beauty,
Misunderstood
Or whom it's made for?
There's no purpose,
Words are worthless.
Well it's charming,
I'd say "Sorry,
My mistake to let it harm me."
Pardon my writing,
Though it hurts,
It still sounds special,
Taken from me,
Heh,
Oh well.
I cried,
Why can't I just be loved,
To no one.
Maybe grinding my,
Old scissors I,
Could slice the look off my face.
Ah,
Could never get enough,
Of the right stuff.
Needles oversized,
To pulverize,
This heart beating out of my chest."