Is it Real!! 2

Tzuyu's p.o.v
I was walking out of my apartment. As I was heading to work I received a text from my friend/ boss
❤️Jennie🐰
Hey Tzuyu can you stop by the normal cafe we need to have a little meeting

💕Tzuyu🐱
Sure thing I will stop by
See ya Jennie
————- end of text message

As I was walking  to the cafe. I was thinking of what we are gonna talk about. We already talked about the dresses that we are going to make. We also prepared for the next season dresses ,and the displays and accessories. I don't know what else we are going to talk about.
It's really weird it's usually y/n who texts me about the meeting that we are having since me and Jennie aren't that close , but I guess will see.
(Time skip)
I finally arrived at the cafe.I saw  y/n and Jennie chatting, and it looks like Y/N was very happy but at the same time confused so I went to the table.

Jennie's P.O.V
I walk to the cafe and ordered our favourite drinks. I saw my sister walk in I waved my hand to let her know that I am here. She noticed and went to the table. She asked "So what is this thing you wanted to tell me". "Just wanted to let you know that we are INVITED TO THE DESIGNERS BALL AT THE CASTLE!!!!" I shouted my lungs out. After that I expected a face that was down and afraid, but it was an excited one and happy.

"Really!!" She said. I said "yes OMG our hard work paid of. Here is the letter you can read it.". As I was talking with y/n I saw Tzuyu. I waved my hands like a crazy person, luckily there weren't a lot of people in the cafe. She noticed my crazy hand signals,and went to the table. Me and Y/N told her the whole entire story. I can see the happiness in her eyes and by her actions. After chatting we got our drinks ,and went to work. The walk was full of energy and excitement. We were talking about what to wear during the ball. So we work and work, but the thing that went to my mind is that " can my sister finally find.....LOVE"

a/n
I am really on a role. Btw this is what Tzuyu and Jennie looked like. Sorry for not yet adding the princes and the king. They will come to play in the next chapters I PROMISE. As usual they slay. Ok see you in the next chapter

 Ok see you in the next chapter