Our Happily Ever After

Five years later

Jhope's POV
It has been already 5 years since I asked her to be my Girlfriend. My dad already passed away just a few days ago. I was so SAD cause he was the one who took care for me and my brothers. That was a dark time for me. I never expect that he will die this soon. Ohhh and the promise rings. That is gonna become wedding rings. I think it's time for me and Y/N to take the next step. I asked her out on a date. Out last being girlfriend and Boyfriend. I hope she will say yes.

Y/N POV
Hoseok asked me out on another date. I never thought he would do that. After a date yesterday another date today. Well he told me to wear something like a dress, so I asked my sister what I should wear. BTW Jennie is already with Yoongi how exciting. It was so cute how my older sister gets very shy around him." Which dress I should wear?" I asked.

" Which dress I should wear?" I asked

I didn't really know what to wear, but Jennie said" I think you should wear my outfit that was for you, but I forgot" she said

I didn't really know what to wear, but Jennie said" I think you should wear my outfit that was for you, but I forgot" she said. She went to her room and got out this Outfit it's so BEAUTIFUL. I tried it out.

It was my style for sure

It was my style for sure. I went out of my room to see a letter.

Dear y/n
This is my date a hunt. So I hope you remembered this place. It's where you bumped into my dad. Go there.
Love
Hobi~

I remembered where it was so I went there.

I went to the place and it still looked very pretty as usual

I went to the place and it still looked very pretty as usual. I saw another letter

Dear Y/N
I know it's beautiful right? Just like you. Ok the next destination is where you worked before
Love
Hoseoky~~

I quickly remembered where we first work. I saw the little shop. I saw a bouquet of flowers and a note.
—————————————————
Dear Y/N
I know you love flowers. Here are some for your journey. The next stop is where we first met. Don't worry there is a car in front to take you there. I don't want you to walk back.
Love
HOBIEEEEEEE
—————————————————
I smiled at the last part. When I saw the car waiting for me I went to the castle, and went to the grand hall. I saw yet again another letter.
—————————————————
Dear Y/N
This is gonna be the last trip. This place is very special for me and you. You said that I will always be your butterfly. I know you will find this place cause it's deep in your heart and mind.
Love
Your Butterfly
—————————————————
I smiled just thinking of the place. It's where Hoseok asked me to be his girlfriend. I quickly went there, and I saw everyone there. I saw Hoseok standing there. On the time he reached me. A song started to play. All of his brothers were singing. "Will you Merry me?" I was so shock and thought this was a joke, but then Hoseok went on his one knee and said" I know this is obvious,but Y/N. You make me smile every single day. I would never replace your smile until I die. So can I ask you once again. Will you marry me?"

I couldn't bring myself to say yes because I was crying my eyes out, so I just nodded my head and smiled. I couldn't believe that this moment is happening. After that we all ate the food that Jin prepared. It was so delicious. After that I took a stroke through the beach, and looked at the beautiful sky. I felt something rap around me. It was Hoseok. " I can't wait for you to be my wife" he said. I smiled at that answer. " and start a family with you. I will help you no matter what" he said. I smiled. " But if ever we have kids, how many do you want?" I said. "How about 10 kids" he said happily. " I can't handle that I would like only 2 kids, ok?" I said.
"Ok ok" Hoseok said. "You know after this marriage you will always i mean always be My Queen and Princess" Hoseok said

They all live happily ever after...

Did everyone have their happily ever after?