What to do!

Y/N P.O.V
I saw Hoseok coming towards me. I thought he was just gonna talk, but then his flipping older brother(Jin) Let him fall right on my lips.(BTW that can actually happen but very rare) I was shook. I stayed still like a statue.(Blood Sweat and tears reference) Then he pulled me to the hallway of the castle. I was still blushing hard core it was like someone painted my cheeks red. He was very worried that someone noticed it. I have never been in this situation before. To let this happen to me,and the person who did that to me was my crush. My feelings were a mixture of embarrassment and happy at the same time.

Jin P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~before the incident happen~~~~~~~~

I was with Jungkook and Jimin. They really do look good but not as good as me. We chatted about Hoseok and Y/N. They are really close with each other. They also enjoyed each other's company. Dad even noticed of how close they are. When ever he is alone I can tell he Fanboys because of them. He told me it personally that he wants Y/N to be with Hoseok. I also agreed with him since He and I already made a ship name for Them.

I saw Hoseok going to Y/N. I thought that this is my chance! I was walking by the table and, put my feet so he can stumble to Y/N. It worked PERFECTLY he landed right in front of her. I didn't notice that Hoseok kissed Y/N. My heart really WENT WILD 😜. Including our dad and her sister. I felt like I did something good. Before they left. I saw Y/N blushing BRIGHT RED because of that accident. I bet she is happy and embarrassed even Hoseok. I really had a bright smile on my face including my dad. Also my younger brothers.

Hoseok P.O.V
I rush Y/N to the hallway. To think of what to do. I mean to be fair her lips were soft and gentle, but now my father thinks I am dating her. Well I wish I was,but she is just a designer with a gentle and loving personality while I'm a prince. I wish the rule of marrying a royal would change to You can marry who ever you want. I and Y/N talked about what happen she just said don't mind it and, let this between the family. I was lucky to have her as a designer,friend and someone to admire from afar. I wish I can confess soon, but I am a scared person who is afraid she would reject me. I will only imagine the day I confess to her. Also I don't want to break this friendship we have. I just wish......

A/N
Well guys thanks for supporting this book. I never expect that it will get this mush reads. The question that I want to ask you is that. WILL Y/N AND HOSEOK BE TOGETHER OR NOT? See you at the next chapter byeee