An accident

Y/N P.O.V
We were going to ball. The ride was filled with laughter and joy. We just chatted about things that happened in the past besides the incident of their mom. The question just keep entering my mind Who is their sister? That question just keep going on and on in my head. It wouldn't go away. I really did care for the family. Including Tzuyu and Jennie they were really close to the family also me ,but I was closer to Hoseok then anyone else. He really a unique character he wants to make his family happy and the ones surrounding him. That's what I really liked about him his sunny personality. He even told me my aegyo is really cute. When ever that happens I blush BRIGHT Red. Also since we were 15 we had to be separated. Designers went with their assigned prince in one car. In the car ride me and Hoseok just talked and even laughed. He told me to do an aegyo, but I was tshy. So he did it was so CUTE!! Who knew Hoseok can be kind and Cute at the same time that is so rare to find men that is like him.

Hoseok's P.O.V
I was with Y/N on the way to the ball. I asked her if she can do an aegyo,but she didn't so for some reason I did it. I was embarrassed but her smile really made me feel happy and love. Y/N and I finally arrived to the Ball. I was with my siblings and father. We walked around the event while the girls chatted with other designers. I just went where my father went. I mean he is know because he married a normal girl. Which is my mom she wasn't a princess nor a blood of a royal, and he fell for her and married and have us. I saw Y/N my clumsiness came to me, and I ACCIDENTALLY fell and landed on Y/N LIPS!!

I was so embarrassed so I grabbed Y/N to go out to the courtyard luckily nobody saw that. Besides her friend and sister also my Dad and Brothers!!!! I am so shy now.
I don't know what to do now.

(A/N)
Hi guys sorry for not updating. I was studying hard for a quiz,but I hope you will like this story so far. Don't forget to give any suggestions. See you at the next chapter!