A Coincidence 6

Y/N p.o.v
we arrived at the castle. It was very big luckily it wasn't VERY VERY Big. At least it was easy to navigate since we designers aren't allowed to go anywhere else besides the courtyard and the ballroom. We saw the biggest names of the designer world. Like
Lee Young Hee,Hyuna, G-Dragon and Many more that we can't name (btw the designers are in google). We walked in to the grand hall where every designer who is well known in the industry. I separated with Jennie and Tzuyu. That was very bad since I lost them on the way in. I walked which felt like a mountain climb, but it was only like twenty steps.

Jennie's P.O.V
As we were walking in to the castle. I didn't saw my lovely sister. I was shacking the hell out. Luckily Tzuyu told me she is in the ballroom. That really calmed me down. Since y/n is the only family member I have left.....
————FLASH BACK————
( Grade 6/ Middle school)

I went back to school in early June. As all the class has been done. I was supposed to be picked up by mom,dad and my new younger sister, but I was soon to be disappointed to see my grandparents picking me up. As we drove we didn't went to our house ,but we went to the hospital. I was scared for my life

"Why are we here?" I asked "we are here because your mom and dad were in an accident with your younger sister" my grandmother said sadly and tried to make it calm. When I herd those words came out of her mouth. I Cried my eyes out. To know that my younger sister and my mom and dad were in that accident made me cry. When we reached the hospital. We went to the room that my mom was in. My dad didn't survive since he was protecting my mom and sister. We went to my mom and her last words were "always be with your sister. Even if I'm not around stay together. Promise me that my Angel in Disguise"
She said weekly and passed away. I took my mom's word and never broke it
————— end of Flashback—

Y/N P.O.V
I chatted with the well known designer Hyona. She was very approachable and kind. We chatted about an upcoming collection with her and our company. When I told her that I needed to go and fined my friend and my sister she happily said "ok, I will see you in the ballroom😄😁". I just thought to myself she is really a nice character. As I was so in to my thoughts. I tripped on something and I lost my balance. Luckily someone caught me on the right time. As I was getting back on my feet. I turned and see who caught me. My mouth dropped to the ground.
It....... was ........ Prince ............

a/n
OMG Cliff hanger. Sorry I almost ran out of ideas ,but my mind said give them a cliff hanger don't worry 😉 . Wait for that notification. Btw all chapters have been made so if I want to post it I will,but maybe change some so there is some cliff hangers. The reason why I did a cliff hanger so you can process on what happened in the past. Ok I am talking to much, but I want you guys to be informed so YAY!! See you tomorrow with the next Chapter of " Are you the one?"