Hi?

Y/N p.o.v
We went to the ball room. I didn't expect it would be this big in this castle. I saw a familiar man. So I went up to him and said "excuse me sir are you that old man from the streets" trying not to be like a stalker. He turned around to my Surprise it was THE KING?!?
" I am so sorry your highness I thought you were someone else" I said sincerely.

King's P.O.V
As I was walking through the crowd of people.
I saw the girl! Who help me in the streets last Tuesday. Wow! Her dress is so beautiful. She is also hanging out with......... HOSEOK!!!!
Omg can this day get any better,but the sad thing is that Hoseok's ex is here Lisa. I really hated her when she was dating my son. That was the past now I am focus on getting my sunshine to have a wonderful time, and maybe just maybe let him fall in LOVE.

Jimin's P.O.V
I was chatting with some designers that are very pretty especially the one in the black dress. She really caught my since her dress is not like her character. I had to excuse myself from the conversation since it was almost time to have our personal designers. I told them that I was going so they followed me since they were lost. As we were walking we saw HOSEOK HYUNG and a girl?!? My mouth almost drop to the floor.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Me and Jennie were chatting with Prince Jimin. Like omg he is so nice and charming in person. He excused himself since he had to go to the stage. It was almost midnight 🕛. We just brush it of ,and insist that we come along.
He happily agreed and we went. As we walk to the stage. I see Y/N WITH PRINCE HOSEOK?!
Omg they were like a couple, and also with their father. What is she doing that is going on in my head again again and again. I bugged Jennie's arm lightly. When she look at the direction that I was pointing. Her eyes glittered in happiness.

Jennie's P.O.V
We were walking with Prince Jimin. To be fair he wasn't my type at all. He was kind that was all, but I like guys who are more like an Alfa in the group , and someone who knows how to play the piano. He stopped out of no where. I didn't get the memo. Until Tzuyu bugged my arm and point at a direction. My eyes have never been this happy 😃. My one and only sister is with Prince Hoseok!. You can't believe my feelings right now. It's a mixture of happy and I need to protect her thing,but in the corner of my eye I saw PRINCE YOONGI. He was playing the piano. Wow he is really good. Wait why am I blushing.

Yoongi's P.O.V
I chatted with father. Until he told me to play the piano. Don't get me wrong I love playing the piano. It's just that one girl that caught my eye. She was wearing a short dress with the colour white. She was with Jimin and another girl. Wow I said to myself that she must a designer. I was about to space out ,but remembered that I had to play the piano. I played the song that mother used to play. It meant everything to our family only our family and friends knows this song. (PS the song is one of these nights by: red velvet it's on the top). Everything that happened in the pass just came back to me,and I almost cried but I stand strong for my mother......

A/N
Wow!! A lot of Point Of Views in this chapter.
The next chapter is about the pass of the royal family. Btw I am just imagining Bang PD as the king. Omg great I have to change the character.
Never mind but I hope you enjoying this FF like how I am enjoying writing it. See you in the next chapter about the pass.

BTW
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter I post updates there and polls to know who I should write next.
Here it is . As you can tell I am still a beginner,but I want to make two ff at the same time so I will post a poll on Twitter to know which person I should do next. Byeeee see you at the next chapter!

 Byeeee see you at the next chapter!