An Accident 4

Jennie's p.o.v
We were done sketching our dresses. They were really beautiful I just want to make adjustment to mine, and help Tzuyu on her's since she can only sew the dresses and not sketch.
As me and Tzuyu sketch her dress and made some adjustments to mine and Y/N. While we working we saw Y/N sleeping soundly on the couch.
We just chuckled at the sight of  Y/N sleeping. So we talked about what will happen in the ball. Soon and enough we slept.

Y/N p.o.v
I woke up, saw two people sleeping right next to me. I just took a picture of them sleeping. They were very cute. I just change to presentable clothes ,and went for a walk.
(This is what you wore)

I went out of the building

I went out of the building. I looked at my phone it was 6:00 a.m!!!!. Wow I woke up that early. I was about to cross the street ,and saw an old man struggling to crops the road."Sir let me help you" I suggest. He happily agreed. The car that was to hit him , but I shouted at the driver " Yeah DO YOU HAVE EYES OR WHAT!!!" . The old man pulls my wrist before I can beat the driver up. "He isn't that important dear" he said calmly.
I just nodded in return. When we got to the end of the road. I asked him where he was going. He said he was going to the park same as me. So we went to the park together.

~~~~~~(time skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you sir for that chat that we had" I said happily. "Your welcome dear, thank you too for helping me cross the street"said the old man. "No problem" I said in return. I was about to leave ,but then someone interrupted us. "Your highness there you are!" The man said out of breath " BOB! I was enjoying my time not being noticed" he said whisperly shouting , but I can still hear it. "Sorry sir" the man said.
"Ummm well sir nice to meet you ,but I have to go already" I said not letting it be noticeable to him that I was awkward in the situation."ohhh ok take care dear" he said cheerfully ,and we went our separate ways. After that walk I was wondering who was that man?.

After that interaction with that old man. Continued on with my day .Still keeping in mind about that old man ,and the one that looked like a butler or something.......

A/N
Ahhh~~~~~~ ok guys nice chapter right? Well ok it wasn't that bad,but remember to keep in mind the old man and the butler looking guys they play a BIG part in the chapters after this. Ok guys see you in the next chapter