Chapter 9: The final game

Jimins POV:

I kneeled as the pain jolted through me. Starting from my neck, it travelled via my nerve system all the way down to my toes. I was exhausted, that was the second jolt that had fired from the shock collar tightened perfectly around my neck. I tried getting back on my feet, but as soon as my fingers left the floor, the third jolt shot through me, making me scream out in pain as I felt my whole body trembling. 

This time my whole body hit the floor and I stayed down, trying the best I could to control my breathing. "Good boy" the voice was faint as it was hiding in the corner of the dark room, completely out of my view. Not that I wanted to look at him. I never wanted to see his face ever again.

I cried, tears were cascading down my face and landed on the cold concrete floor. I didn't know where I was, the only thing I knew was that the room was cold, dark and it smelled like death and that my brothers would join me soon. 

I laid there, just waiting as I heard him getting up. I didn't dare move. I knew that he would shock me again if I did anything I wasn't supposed to do. Chains were rattling, making my whole body tense up as the noise became louder, came closer, but then they stopped as if he hesitated about the next move. The chains hit the floor when he dropped them, making a loud bang that had my body flinching.

He moved closer, crouched down in front of me, but I didn't dare look at him. I just wanted this nightmare to end. I heard his face forming a smile as he lowly chuckled for himself, sticking out a finger to caress my face. I let him, I was too scared to say anything, to do anything and I knew that Burn face enjoyed seeing me like this. Vulnerable, weak and submissive to his orders and commands. My brain was slowly washing away every good memory I had and replaced them with words Burn face had told me for the last 3 days. His voice had filled my head with sorrow, guilt, but also rage and revenge. 

I knew what I had to do.

He just asked me this tiny little favour in return for his generosity, his kindness. He would treat me like an angel; give me love and affection and anything I asked for. The task itself should be simple, I just had to prove that I was his, that nothing could ever come between us and that the only love I felt was for him. I stopped crying, he grabbed my chin, forcing me to lift my head of the floor and look at him. He hugged me and for the first time in 3 days I felt the affection, the love the warm feeling of someone's care. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it for as long as it lasted. 

"Have you learned your lesson now?" he asked, voice gentle as if he was scared he would startle me. "Yes" I whispered, making him grab my chin harshly, I whimpered. "Yes what?" he scolded. "Yes, master" I answered, the word still made me cringe, but I had to play along to his games if I was going to be able to execute my own plan.

"And you know what to do?" he continued and I slowly nodded. I knew exactly what I had to do. I had to put and end to this. What Burn face had asked of me, my so-called mission. That was the final straw. I would never; I could never betray my family like PD- nim had betrayed us, but I had accepted it with a low enthusiasm, making him think that he had me exactly were he wanted, but in reality I had him exactly where I wanted. I just had to play my role perfectly, making him think that he had brainwashed me, that he has finally broken me. But, in reality, he made me stronger and I was gonna continue to play until the final game.

"Good boy, I will be very proud of you, puppy." he smiled as he got up, lending me a hand as he helped me back on my feet. He called out for James and minutes later the man came walking through the door, followed by five other men. The last two were carrying something and my eyes widened when I realised what it was. They brought it into the middle of the room and placed it down, making it the centre of attention. I cowered, realising what was gonna happen next and jumped when Burn face grabbed my shoulders, pushing me towards it. "Don't worry, puppy. Its just part of the game, I will let you out as soon as the guests have arrived so that you can do what I have asked of you" he pushed me inside before he locked the door to the cage.