Chapter 8

"It's lunch time, jagiya. Let's go" Jimin beamed as he entered the shop.

"Wait" I said, quickly grabbed my handbag before running to Jimin and linked my arm with him.

I did what I usually do; change the sign and lock the door. After that, I walked with him back to his cafe. I intertwined my hand with his and smile cheekily at him, making him chuckle.

We both walked together hand in hand, heading to his cafe. We had a little talk while we were on our way there.

"Shouldn't he-"

"Jimin oppa! Lenny eonni!" Someone cuts me off as they shouted for us.

Both of us turned to look at the one who called us. Our eyes landed to a cheerful girl who was waving her hand excitedly to us. I forced a smile as I waved back my hand to her, meanwhile Jimin smile at her too.

"What are you doing here, Yura?" I asked her as she approaches us.

"I'm just walking around the town" She said as she stood in front of us with a huge smile on her face.

"Where are both of you going?" She asked us, eyeing both of us.

"We're heading to my cafe for lunch" Jimin told her.

"Really? I didn't have lunch yet. Can I join?" She asked happily.

"Um, I wan-"

"Let's go!" She cuts me off again, pulling me and Jimin with her.

She linked her arms with mine and Jimin as she walked in the middle of us, parting me and Jimin. I stared at her side with a questioning look before I look at Jimin. Jimin looked at me and just shrugged his shoulder with a smile.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and just let her dragged me to the cafe.

"Is this your cafe?" She asked Jimin and he nodded his head.

She then dragged us into the cafe. We sat on vacant table and I am thankful for that. I would he totally mad if Jimin brought her with us to the back.

"Why don't we go to-"

"Here would be fine!" I yelled, stopping him with a forced smile.

"Okay then" He replied.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked both of us.

"I want ice green tea and vanilla cake" Yura told him and he nodded his head.

"How about you, jagiya?" He asked me, sitting down beside me.

"Iced americano and strawberry cake" I told him, looking out at the window.

He ruffled my hair softly with a smile, "I'll be right back".

I tidied my hair back as it was slightly messy after he ruffled it. I folded my arms before turning back to look at the outside view, feeling a little irritated with everything.

"Eonni, are you mad at me?" She asked me as she looks down on her fingers.

"For what?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow to her.

"For joining you and Jimin oppa having lunch" She stated.

"I thought I would have lunch with Jimin alone" I said, looking back at the outside view.

"But, didn't you always go out with Jimin oppa? Isn't that enough? Why are you mad that I'm joining both of you? It was just for today" She said, making me turn my head toward her.

"Excuse me?" I asked, looking directly to her.

"Just for today, okay? Let me spend time with both of you. We're friends right?" She said and I let out a sigh.