Chapter 37

Last chapter ALERT! 🚨
Well, it's a surprise! This is the last chapter and I hope you enjoy it!

•••

*DING DONG*

"I'll get the door" One of my maid said but I stopped her.

"It's okay! I'll take it" I said and rushed off to the door. I clicked the door before opening it only to be greeted by the boys and the girls.

"LENNY!" They all beamed happily as soon as I open the door which makes me laugh.

"Omo! Did you guys come together?" I asked them all before making ways for them to come into my house.

"Yeah, we did! We wanted to surprise you" Hoseok oppa replied before ruffling my hair with a smile.

I smiled cheekily at him before telling them to sit while the maid still preparing the foods for dinner. I turned to look at Jin oppa.

"Oppa, where's Haein and Jinhae?" I asked him before turning to look at Haeyoung eonni.

"They're a little unwell so I left them to my mother to be taken care of" Haeyoung eonni explained which I nodded understand.

I turned around to notice Yoongi oppa is holding a baby girl. I squealed, "Oppa, is this your daughter?"

He smiled, "Of course!". I squealed even more before getting close to the beautiful baby.

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Aegi. Min Aegi" He told me.

I looked up to him, "Aegi? Why Aegi?".

"Because she will forever be my aegi (baby)" He said proudly.

"Our baby" Eun Ae eonni corrected him as she settled down beside him.

"Yea, true! This is my first time meeting her and she is so beautiful. You guys weren't able to bring her to eonni and my wedding last time but at least I meet her now" I said before looking back at the baby.

I held her tiny hands, "Hello, Aegi! It's your Aunt Lenny. Omo you're so cute!~".

"You wanna hold her?" Eun Ae eonni asked which I gladly accepted it. I took her from Yoongi oppa's embrace and hold her tightly.

"She's so adorable" I squealed so hard and look at the couple.

"Of course. She's my daughter. My DNA is running in her blood" Yoongi oppa replied which makes both me and Eun Ae eonni laugh.

"Yea yea" I replied as I laugh.

"Lenny-yah, where's Jimin?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"He isn't home yet. He needs to settle some of the paperworks" I told him.

"Aigoo~ You should tell him to not overwork himself" Eonni came from behind me as she patted my shoulder.

"I know. I've told him but he just said that he had to" I shrugged but eonni just patted my shoulder softly with a smile.

"It's okay. As a wife, it's your duty to make him less stress whenever he looks so stress" Eonni said which I nodded then.

As we were having conversations, finally the door open to reveal a little messy Jimin. I stood up and walked to him with a worried face. I held his arm and looked at him while caressing his messy hair.

"Jimin, are you okay?" I asked him worriedly.

He smiled, "I'm okay. Just a little stress".

"Prepare yourself for a long night. We'll release some stress tonight" Taehyung said as he was standing on the sofa.