Chapter 11

Jimin's POV

"Please let me see her. Even for a minute please" I begged.

I have been begging Jenny for almost an hour already to see Lenny and apologise. But she refused to let me each time I begged her. She let out a sigh while still holding onto the door.

"For the hundredth time, please just go home. She doesn't want to see you and I also won't let you after what you've done" She muttered lazily.

"Just go home, Jimin. You messed up everything. I just can't believe you" She said and shook her head.

"Jenny, please. I'm begging you" I begged her again, pleading in guilt and sadness.

"No, Jimin. Just go home" She said, growing irritated as I keep on pleading.

My heart tightened, hurt. I want to see her now. I don't know why I fucked up again. I don't know why I said those words to her. What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Please" I pleaded again, tears fell down on my cheeks.

She let out a sigh, "Jimin, just go home for now. She doesn't want to see anyone right now. Come back later but not now, okay?".

I sobbed more but tried to keep it silent. I nodded my head weakly as I smile while wiping away the tears.

"O-Okay" I stuttered while sobbing.

"Keep me updated about her. And call me if anything happen" I told her and she nodded her head.

"Don't worry. I'll tell you" She said and I gave her a weak smile.

With that, I headed back to my car with heavy heart. I don't want to leave. I want to see her, apologise to her and shower her with kisses and loves I have for her. But I can't. After what I have done, why would she see me, right? I fucked up again.

I entered my car and sat there, staring at the front. Tears fell down again on my chest. I sobbed harder as I planted my face on the steering wheel.

"What have I done?" I asked myself.

As frustration took over me, I hit the steering wheel hardly. I hurted myself physically. The pain is nothing to be compared with the pain Lenny is having.

"I'm a dumb fucking boyfriend" I yelled in anger, tears trickling down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, baby" I whispered weakly.

Jenny's POV

"He went home after an hour and a half staying there" I told Jungkook about what happened earlier.

"I seriously don't know what is wrong with him" Jungkook said, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Is noona okay?" He asked me, taking a sip on his americano.

"I don't know. She haven't come out from her room yet" I told him as I sigh.

It worries me that she haven't come out from her room. It has been a day and she still quiet. I don't want to disturb her. I just thought she needed time for herself so I let her be.

She talked to me when I asked her if she was okay. She gave me a reply, but that just it. Nothing more. She haven't eaten yet too. But thankfully I heard her taking showers. If not, I'll be more worry than ever.

"It has been a day and she haven't eaten at all?" Jungkook asked and I nodded my head as I pout.

"How about Jimin? Is he okay?" I asked him.

"He seemed a little messy. He have dark circle around his eyes, he haven't slept well. And he barely eat any food" He told me, making me let out a sigh.