Chapter 14

Jenny's POV

"Kookie, you're done?" I asked Jungkook, hanging the apron on the wall at the back room.

"Yea, let's go" He said and I quickly ran to him, clasping my hand with his.

"Where are we going for lunch?" I asked him as we walked out from the cafe.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked me back.

I tried to think, "Anywhere.. hehe".

He laughed before opening the car door for me. I entered the car and he closed the door for me. He then entered the car as well and started the engine before drove off to a restaurant for lunch.

The ride wasn't that long as we then reached a restaurant that we sometimes went to eat. Trust me, the dishes there are so good! I might gain weight from eating too much.

He parked the car and turned off the engine before exited the car. He opened the door for me and held out his hand for me to take. I held his hand and exited the car as well. I intertwined our fingers together while he close the door.

We entered the restaurant and looked out for a vacant table. Once spotted, we headed there and sat down.

"What should I eat~" I sang as I excitedly waiting for the worker to hand us the menu and take our orders.

"Aigoo, you're so cute" Jungkook said as he ruffled my hair.

"I'm your noona" I said, playfully glaring at him.

He stucked out his tongue to me, "No, you're my baby".

"No, you are the baby" I fought him back.

"No, I'm a man!" He defended himself.

I rolled my eyes on him and just laugh it off. This kid will never be easy to fight on. So I'll just let him win. It's not like I'm pissed about it tho.

"Hello! Can I take your order?" The worker come and handed us a menu.

I looked through the menu, mouth-watering as I eyed the pictures of the food.

"Everything looks good" I whined as I eyed the foods one by one.

"Just pick one, baby" He laughed at me.

"Arasso arasso" I said before humming to choose.

"Should we take this?" I asked Jungkook, showing him a set for two.

"Sure. I was thinking of that too" He said, agreeing with my choice

"Okay, we would like to have this one" I told him, pointing to it.

"And just give me plain waters" I added and he nodded his head while writing down our orders.

"Your orders will be served in a few minutes" He said before taking back the menu books from us.

"Thank you" We thanked him with a smile.

I sat there, looking at Jungkook while we were waiting for the foods to be served. Jungkook smiled as he caught me staring at him. He laughed.

"Why are you staring?" He asked.

"Why? Can't I?" I asked, winking at him.

"No, you can't" He said in serious tone before he grinned, "But a kiss will do".

I looked at him in disgust, "No thanks".

He whined in front of me, pouting his lip and waving his arms here and there as a sign of protest. I grabbed both his arms, trying to stop his baby style of whining.