Chapter 27

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin isn't up yet?" I asked Hani and she shook her head.

I headed to the room he is sleeping in and about to knock on it before Hani stopped me.

"Let him rest. He went through enough, he must be so tired" She told me.

I shook my head, "I wasn't planning to wake him up. I'm just going to check on him".

She nodded her head and I turned back to the door. I twisted the doorknob open and opened the door slowly. I peaked my head into the small space and looked into the dark room. I opened the door a little wider before stepping into the room.

"Jimin?" I called him softly.

"Lenny.." I heard a soft mumble.

I went nearer to him and knelt beside the bed. He was sleeping with tears in his eyes. His hands are shaking and he slept in a curling position. He looks so fragile at this moment. The sight of him being so weak like this was enough to break my heart.

"Lenny.. Don't go.." He continued to mumble on her name.

I let out a sigh and tucked him into the mattress, "Shh.. It just a bad dream".

I patted his head and wiped away the tears that were flowing nonstop. His lips are quivering as his eyes threatened to let out more tears. Can you hear my heart breaks?

"Jimin.. shh just sleep" I cooed to him, patting his body gently.

His breath started to hitch and soon he opened his eyes, "Lenny?".

I shook my head, "No, Jimin. I'm Tae".

"Tae?" He said before blinking away the tears he have.

I nodded my head and smiled at him, "I'm your Tae!".

His lips curved up into a small smile before it quivering again, "Tae".

I hummed, "What is it Jimin?".

"I saw her. I saw her in my dream just now" He said smiling so happily.

"She looks so beautiful. She smiles at me, Tae. She told me she misses me. She hug me and kiss me. I'm so happy to see her" He said happily but soon his face turned gloomy again.

"But then she left me. She left me, with a smile on her face. I called her and tried to reach for her.. but she didn't turn back" He broke down into tears again.

Tears built up in my eyes as I heard him telling me his dream. I pulled him into a hug and caresses his back, trying to ease down the sadness and pains he was feeling. I don't know what else I could do to make him happy again. This is the only thing I could do for him.

No. Actually, no one can make him happier than ever. Only Lenny can make him happy like he used to. But what can we do? She chose to leave for awhile.

"Shh, Jimin. Just go to sleep. Sooner or later, everything will be fine again" I said to him, patting his back.

He broke the hug and smiled at me, "Don't worry, Tae. I'm a strong man!".

I smiled at him weakly. A strong man? All I see is a pair of sparkling eyes that is filled with tears and shows only pain. All I see is not an actual Jimin. But a fragile one.

"Yea, I know you're strong. Go back to sleep" I said to him.

He tucked himself back into the matress and laid down comfortably. He pinched his eyes closed, getting ready to fly back to dreamland. I patted him gently before stood up and went out from the room.