Chapter 33

I woke up to the empty and cold feeling beside me. I turned around and saw Jimin was not there hugging me while sleeping. I looked around the room in confusion before forcing myself up to look for him.

I opened the bathroom door and looked inside but found no one in there. I closed the door before walking out from the room. To my surprise, the apartment was empty. No sign of people nor voices from anywhere.

This makes me more confused than ever. Where did everyone go? Without me?

"Where are they?" I asked with a grumpy morning voice while scratching my head.

I walked to the kitchen and took out some water to drink. After gulping down some water, I closed the fridge and make my way back to the room. I entered my room and sat on the edge of the bed with a pout.

"They left me" I mumbled out of sadness.

I looked around the room and catched a note that is on the bedside table. I took the note and read it.

Good morning, jagiya!
The three of us are out to the cafe today. Sorry for leaving you, baby. I tried to wake you up but you seemed so tired. Come here when you wake up. I'll be waiting ;)

- Jimin

I muttered an 'oh' after I read the note. I literally forgotten about him owning a cafe. My bad.

I stood up and quickly took my towel before running to the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped off from my clothes and quickly stepped into the shower to take a cold morning shower.

After cleaning my body, I wrapped the towel around my body and stood in front of the sink to proceed with washing my face and brushing my teeth.

I took my toothbrush and pinched some toothpaste before started to brush my teeth. I rinsed my mouth when done and washed my toothbrush. I move on with my face later. I grabbed my facial cleanser and pinched some on my palm. I rubbed my palms together to create some foam before massaging my face with it.

I washed my face and wiped off with a clean towel later. I walked our from the bathroom and headed straight to the closet to pick out an outfit to wear.

 I walked our from the bathroom and headed straight to the closet to pick out an outfit to wear

I wear the chosen outfit and looked at my own reflection on the mirror. Satisfied with the look, I proceeded with doing a make-up on my face. I put on some light natural-looked make-up on my face and smile in statisfaction with my look.

I let my hair loose after combing it and wear the cap on my head. I took my black sling bag and put my purse, phone and other stuff in it. I walked out from the room and headed to the front.

I wear my white sneakers and walked out from the apartment, heading down to stop a taxi. I stopped a taxi that happened to be there and took a ride.