Chapter 32

The book almost end guys!
Do enjoy the last bit of it before it officially end :)

•••

Lenny's POV

I woke up as the sunlight shone straight from the window to my face. I stretched my body and attempted to turn away from the sunlight but could not. I looked at my side and saw Jimin peacefully sleeping while hugging my waist, face on the side of my chest. I smiled at the sight before turning to him to hug him back.

The fact that his face is practically planted in between my breasts doesn't disturb me at all. But, it's actually way comfier and better to hug him like this. Which is, hugging his small head.

I played with her soft hair, combing it with my finger. On the same time, I inhaled the nice smell of his hair as he has shampoo-ed his hair last night. The strawberry scent was just as same as mine, making me love to inhaled more of it.

He started to move underneath my hug, wrapping his arms around my waist tighter and planting a soft kiss on my chest as he burried in deeper. I stopped playing with his hair as I looked down to him.

"You're awake, oppa?" I asked him, trying to peak onto his face.

He pulled my body back to my recent position as he refused to get up. He wanted to be in the same position as just now so I let it be.

"Play with my hair. It feels nice and soothing" He said, taking my hand and placed it on his head.

I chuckled before playing with his hair back. I could feel his lips twitched up into a smile as soon as I started to play with his soft hair again. I smiled and proceeded to do it, knowing he likes it so much.

"When do you want to wake up, oppa?" I asked him, leaning my chin down to his head.

He breathed, "I don't want to wake up".

I let out a chuckle, "Don't you want to eat breakfast? I'm sure you're hungry".

He shook his head, making it colliding with both my breasts, "I'm hungry for you. Can I eat you instead?".

I looked at him in confusion, not quiet catch of what he was saying.

"What do you mean?" I asked, eyebrows furrowed in confussion.

He looked up to me as I looked down to him. He grinned before winking at me playfully. My mind progressing with his face sign before it finally hits me. I silently scoffed before smirking evilly.

"You want?" I asked, biting my lips as an attempt to tease him.

He looked at me with his eyes widen in shock and surprised, "Really?!".

I winked back as a reply, fighting back the urge to burst out a laughter because it may ruin my plan to tease him. He quickly stood up and sat in front of me while I was still laying flat on the bed.

I stretched out both my hand, pulling him down by his neck and wrapped my arms around him. He ended up being on top of me, looking down on me with eyes full of lust and hunger.

I looked deeply into his eyes and found nothing but lust and hunger. Suddenly, I felt bad. I wanted to tease but he was already in the state of letting out the beast in him. What should I do?

My hand travelled up to his hair, letting it went through each of my fingers. His eyes closed as I did that, showing me how much he loves that. I smiled at the sight of him enjoying me playing with his hair.

"I love you" I said, looking at him straight in the eyes as soon as he open his eyes.

He smiled down before licking his lips, "I love you too".