Chapter 46

"You needed me, sir?" I asked walking into Jason's office and he smirked looking up at me.

"So it's 'sir' now?"

"Did you need something?" I asked standing by the door.

I know that if he touches me, I will lose it. And forget everything. And I have been doing good these past few days.

He stood up and moved even closer.

"I sent my secretary. Why did you send her away?"

"Because I wanted to talk to you." He said moving even closer.

I went even closer to the door with my hand on the knob.

"What do you want?" I gulped slightly tightening my hold on the knob.

"You."

Before he can move even closer, I turned to knob to get out but be grabbed me, pulling me back before slamming the door shut.

I groaned when he turned me around and I tried to get out of his arms.

"Jason, let go of me."

"No."

"Let go." I said loudly and he tightened his hold on me.

"Come on. Stop that." He whispered pulling me closer to him. "I told you I was sorry. Don't be mad because of that. I'm sorry." He said pulling further inside the office. He stopped in front of his desk.

"And I told you that I forgave you."

"Not the way I want you to."

"That's too bad." I pushed him off and turned again.

I ignored the rolling of his chair that followed, which was wrong of me because he was in front of the door in seconds. I looked at him like the crazy man he was when he stretched out his legs and looked up at me without saying a word.

"Are you crazy?" I asked looking at him.

"Yes."

"Move away from the door." I said and he just locked the door and made himself more comfortable.

"Talk to me."

"I am talking to you." I furrowed holding my things to my chest.

"Not the way I like."

"You broke up with me." I said, knowing it would annoy him.

"I did NOT b-" He paused and clenched his jaw tightly. "Just forgive me."

"I forga-"

"Victoria!" he took a deep trying to control his temper.

Well that's new.

I looked at him and shrugged. "I told you what I wanted. You can't do those things and leave me out of it. How else will you learn?" I asked and ran to the other side of the office as he stood up and started making his way toward me.

"Get over here." He hissed, glaring at me as I stood on the other side of desk, and I stood my ground.

"I don't want to. I want to go back to my office and finish my work."

"We are not getting out of this office until I get what I want." He said walking around the desk and I went to the other side.

"Victoria, stop this."

I bit my lip placing my things on the desk. If he was a child, I'm sure he would be pouting, which made me want to laugh. Instead I just looked at him.