Chapter 66

Chapter 66 is up if you haven't read it yet. Enjoy!

¥¥¥¥

"So?" Sebastian narrowed his eyes in impatience. "Who will it be? Please pick me."

"You're all sick." Kevin snarled eyeing the two men.

"Why do you keep saying that?" The young man shrugged. "You hurt our family. We would be sick to just let it go."

He didn't say anything. Honestly, what could he say?

He couldn't even process the situation he was in. All he knows is that killing him would be their best option, because if they didn't, he wouldn't give up, not while he was still breathing, not while Hunter was still alive, not while he had a family to turn to.

The metal door opened again and the man he was just thinking of made his appearance.

Hunter walked in and greeted his sons with a nod before turning to Kevin without saying a word to him. He just stared down at him as if waiting for him to say something. He wondered what Hunter expected from him until he oldest son spoke up.

"What are you waiting for? Make your choice." Jason snapped looking at him impatiently. "I want to go home."

That's what it was. These bastards really wanted him to make a choice like that? Haven't they done enough? These sick people were enjoying this, but he wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing him affected by this situation, because he wasn't.

He didn't have anything else to lose.

"I would have my brother do it." He finally said looking at said man.

Hunter didn't say anything and moved closer to his sons to grab the weapon from Jason before turning to face Kevin. He grabbed the gun tightly looking at him.

"You're even going to say a word to me." Kevin said when the man just continued staring at him silently.

Hunter stayed quiet looking down at him, not bothering to conceal his emotions from his face. He wanted Kevin to see. He was tired and he knew this whole situation had to stop here. He was tired of fighting with him and Kevin didn't want to put an end to this, so he was going to.

This man.

The man he used to call brother, really tried to sell his daughter.

His daughter.

She didn't have the slightest idea of what really happened in the past. She wasn't involved in anyway. Yet he tried to put her to put her a nightmare she might have never been able to get out of.

That's why he couldn't find it in himself to say a word. He wouldn't even know what to say. He didn't want to say anything.

"Nothing?" Kevin voice came again as he looked into Hunter's eyes.

He could see it. Hunter wasn't going to spare him a word. A small laugh left him as he lowered his head briefly. He let out another laugh before looking back up.

"Honestly, you're a better man than I am." He said laughing again while looking at Hunter's calm face. "How can you look at me without exploding? That's very out of character for you." He continued with another humorless laugh. "And even now, I hate you. I hate you so damn much and I can't even give you a real reason. I hate you so much it suffocates me."

His laughter died down as he looked at Hunter's unchanged face.

"I really hate you." Kevin repeated looking at him dead in the eyes to show him that he meant every word.