Chapter 68

A/N: ⬆️ The results of the votes for next story.

Like I said Marco and Elena won by A LOT. Because allowing people to only vote once is what made the difference.

Also I got a couple of messages asking me to post a sneak peek of Marco and Elena's story. If you want I can post ONLY the first chapter. But I won't be posting the second chapter until I'm done with MLMM. So let me know if you want their first chapter or if you want to wait.

¥¥¥¥

*** Victoria's POV ***

"You came?" I chuckled as Elena walked through the door with the biggest smile I've ever seen her with.

"Of course!" She beamed. "I wouldn't miss this dinner for the world. I had to be here, so dad dropped me off."

"He did?"

"Yes." She nodded. "I can't leave the house now without him questioning everything and when I do get out, he's the one who drops me off and picks me up."

"He's worried." I smiled closing the door. "And you can't blame him after everything."

"I'm not complaining." She smiled as she walked into the living-room. "Like I said, I had to be here."

Today was the day Jason was supposed to have dinner with my father. And of course, Elena didn't want to miss this chance. We haven't really seen each other since that day. Though we talk on the phone every day because her father still makes it harder for her to go anywhere without being followed.

Everything happened two weeks ago. It didn't take long for the police to get Cindy after they interrogated Dean and he gave up information about their family. He wasn't risking a lot since all he was hack into our system. It was still bad, but he wasn't going to take as long as his sister. She was the one who shot Jason.

Nobody ever mentioned Kevin after that day. All Elena and I know is that he's dead. But even I was more curious about what really happened with Kevin. Elena couldn't care less. But then again, she never really cared about all that. Her biggest problem was Cindy because of what she did.

"Where's your mom?" She asked and I pointed toward the kitchen.

"She's been in the kitchen all day and kicked me out."

"She's cooking for my brother's misery." She smiled going toward the kitchen.

I shook my head going toward my room. "You're so dramatic."

"Hi Rose." I heard Elena say in a way too happy tone.

It was pretty obvious how happy Elena was about this situation. And she's here just make it harder for Jason.

"Victoria." She called walking into my bedroom. "Where's your father? I need to ask him something."

"He's not here yet." I said before furrowing my eyebrows at her. "What do you want to ask him?"

She smirked dropping her purse on my bed before sitting down. "Some things."

I eyed her as she took off her heels with that smirk still present on her face. "Elena, please leave Jason alone."

"Why would I do that?" she asked rolling her eyes at me before taking her phone out of her purse.

"For my sake?"

She chuckled and looked up at me before waving me off. "He'll survive. This is my only chance. And you're not going to ruin it for me just because you love him."