chapter eleven : Breakfast

The next morning i was up early for my own liking. I took a shower and tied the towel around my body and lied on the bed and started scrolling through my instagram. I heard footsteps coming towards my room

"Em. Are you up?" Alcy told with a sleepy voice.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Ohh. Then get ready soon coz mason and Jackson are already ready and waiting for us"

I suddenly got up and opened the door .

"Okay. But why is Jackson here?"

"Ohh yeah. I don't know"
"Okah"
"Bye. See you down" she left.
‎ I closed the door and got ready in 15 minutes. I wore a blue jeans and white shirt and then applied mascara and lip gloss and headed downstairs.

Alcy arrived after me and Jackson and mason told we would be leaving soon coz they had something to do with coach or some thing. So i just skipped breakfast. And directly headed out. Though Mason wanted me to eat the breakfast. But i didn't want to. I don't know why but i was craving for dounuts this morning. So i told i wasn't hungry.

Me and alcy sat back Jackson in the passenger seat and Mason driving. When Mason started the car it didn't start. unfortunately it didn't start for the hundredth time as well

"Crap" Mason told to himself.

"Maybe we should take our bike's..?" Jackson asked.

"I guess" Mason replied..

"I'll go get" Jackson told and left.

"Big b love am with you please." She said with a puppy dog face and gave him a smile which looked like 'please don't say no'
Mason looked at me i just nodded. Telling that its okay.

Urghhh. So i gotta go to school with that Jerkface.
Mason went to take his bike as well. And after a few minutes Mason came back he he told me a 'bye'and left with alcy.

Urghhh. Mason came! But where the hell is that jerk. Don't tel me he went to the company to grab a bike. He's taking so long. I bet Mason is halfway through school.

Just then Their was a roar and suddenly their was a guy coming towards me with his bike. Speed driving towards me might i add.
And he was a few inches away when i put my handes near my face and look away. Ready to get hit but. It didn't.

When i remove my hands from my face and look forward. Only to see the jerkface smirking at me. on his freaking bike. With all that bike shit which consists gloves, jacket, helmet etc..
Though he was looking hot as fuck. With that helmet on.

But still

That wasn't funny at all.

"That wasn't funny you jerk" i told him

He just shrugged and winked

"Come on." He said.
I hesitantly walk towards the bike. He was catching a helmet for me.

First of i haven't ride on a bike and secondly i have to go with this jerk.

What if i fall down or what if an accident takes place?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts when Jackson snapped me out of my thoughts

"You sure as hell haven't ride on a bike yet. Right?"

I just nodded

"I figured that out. Don't worry nothing will happen."

I once again nodded. He gave me his helmet and nodded towards his back telling me to hop on.

"Don't worry Angel face. Am Right in front of you. Nothings gonna happen to you"

I don't know how but his words were somewhat soothing.
I nodded and put the helmet on and sat back of him. He started his bike with a loud voice.

Boom-boom-Boom-boom

I was so not happy with this.

He started driving and told him catch him. Tight.

Uhh. I know am crazy. But not that much man!. Why on earth would i catch him. Tight.

"No. Am fine." I told. With a bold voice. But still scared. I catched the back of bike for some support.

God he was going speed. How on earth can he even keep his eyes open?

He chuckled lightly while driving.
"Angel face! Your so damn funny"

"Haha i know that! Stop complimenting me and focus on your driving." I said the first part i said it with a sarcastic tone.
To which he laughed even more.

And suddenly. He pulled a sudden break.

"Holy. Fu. I mean what the hell"

He chuckled.
"I told you to catch me tight or something like this will happen."
Urghhh.

My life is more important to me than my ego. So i wrapped my hands near his waist.

"Hold on tight. We're going speed"
That was enough for me to hold him. Tight.

He shook his head a laughed a little.

And then he suddenly stopped.

What does he wants now?

"Come on we gotta go grab you  breakfast."

"Thanks. But i don't want"
"Okay" he told and shrugged. But still getting out of the bike.

"I told you i don't want to eat" i told
"Okay then don't. But i want to have"

Ohh. You always want to make a fool of yourself in front of him.

Huh. Huh

We got inside inside a restaurant. Mostly all were close because we're early

"Hello" a guy came and told us. And took order's
He ordered a Burger and fries.

After a while i heard moans.
It was a déjà vu feeling.
But this time i did not look anywhere. I know its him.

"God! It's so good. Mmhhmmmm"

"Shut up. And. Stop moaning."
"You can have a bite" he offered. And for once. I was tempted to eat but i shook my head

And.
Then
An
Unexpected
Thing
Happened

My stomach started growling. He chuckled lighly at my embarrassment.

Every single time. Why the hell do i make a fool of myself?

"It's okay Angel face. Though am not accepting that money when you gave me back their in the car the other day. You can eat"
"No thanks" and once again i made myself a fool

What the hell is happening to me?

He shook his head and called the guy who took our order's
He orderd me a Burger and gave it to me.
When i started eating the burger. It was damn yum.

After having our breakfast we got up and when i was about to pay. He beat me and payed

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

So what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Bye!

******************************************