chapter nineteen: fucking hate him

As soon as i saw his appearence i jumped upto him in a tight hug.

"whoah whoah lady calm down you're gonna break my ribs" he said dramatically.

I let him go
"shut up idiot. How are you doing... I missed you so damn much. How's your mom. By the way how come here?"

"um sorry what was your first question?"he said while is controlling his laughter i not only heard Ian laugh but the jerk standing behind me as well. Ian high fi'ed Jackson.

"shut up and tell me how come here?"

"umm ok..  So their was a girl who was checking me out after somedays you left. I told her that i am not interested but she wouldn't back off. I told her that i needed some time to think. And i then accepted her. And from then on we are in a relationship. And am here because her grandma's health isn't good. And she's pretty serious. Samantha is worried about her."

"oh. god help her. And Samantha huh..." i teased him.

The tip of his ears were becoming red i laughed at that.

"shut up. will you. Come on in guys"

We entered his house.  It wasn't big it had a hall obviously. One bedroom and a kitchen. And there was a small door which is what i guess is bathroom.

"so.. New boyfriend huh?" Ian asked his voice was slightly cold and strange. He nodded backwards when i turned to see Jackson he was smirking he opened his mouth to tell something not long before i cut him of

"um no we're just friends thats it"

"ok" he shrugged

I heard phone ringing it was Jacksons'

He excused himself and went out.

"so emma how's your life here. Is he contacting you?"

"it's amazing here. Um he did but nothing that serious." i lied i didn't want him to worry about me.

"oh be careful emma. Look after yoursel-.."

"uh.. Stop acting like my grandpa Ian."

"um ok if say so but still...."

"hmm. How's everyone back there" i asked Ian.  I missed my old friends.  Though i wasn't close to them. But still they were tagged as my friends.  It was my fault though. After that incident i shut everyone down. I didn't let anyone come near me or talk to me.  My friends tried talking to me. they tried visiting but i wouldn't open the door sometimes Or even if i did i would yell at them and tell them to leave me alone.

"their good. But last week rachel's parents died in a car accident. She's depressed. I hope she come out of her depression"

"what? Why didn't you tel me? And most of all whom is she staying with?"

"i just didn't want you to worry. You already have many more things to worry about. She must be staying with her grandparents though."

"but still you could have told me Ian."

Poor rachel. I really feel sorry for her. It must be very hard to her.  I hope she gets better.

Though i wasn't close to anyone. But Rachel's parents were good people they helped my mom financially and they used to let me stay in their house when my mom and that asshole used to fight.

Just then Jackson came in while keeping his phone in his pocket.

"emma we need to leave." he said.

"bu-.." he cut me off

"no buts angelface. We need to go"

"you can go. I'll call up mason and ask him to pick me up"

"uh-huh. You're coming and that's final"

What the heck man. I wanted to talk to Ian.  But this jerk had to butt in his ass everytime.

I tried again with that puppy dog smile. And mouthed
"please."

Ian was smirking the whole time.

And now this jerk as well.

"am waiting outside"  he said and went out without even considering that i wanted to stay.

Guess what i discovered something.
I hate this jerk to the core.

'jerk' i told loud enough for him to here me. And he did. He smirked.

After he went out Ian looked at me and smirked.

"looks like i have to go" i said with a groan

"bye angelface" he mimicked Jackson's voice.
We both laughed at that.

We bid each other good bye and promised to meet again.

After that i went out and saw that jerk talking to someone. I went and stood near him and started tapping my foot furiously he knew that i am doing it purposefully but still. He was laughing like a crazy man at something the person from the other end said.

After five minutes he was still talking to someone nodding his head continuesly.
I am seriously getting angry now. The nerve of this jerk.

Atleast he could have told me to sit inside for a few minutes.  But instead he's here standing and talking to god knows who and i am here waiting for this jerk.

"if you are done talking can we go.."

He did not even reply to me.  He just did an action with his hand telling that he needs five more minutes.

"oh so you can talk how much ever you want. Coz am going inside." with that i started walking to Ian's house.

I heard him tel someone bye.

"hey. Hey. Wait. Am sorry let's go now."

I turned and rose my eyebrows

"um am sorry that was my cousin back from England he was telling me about his new girl-..." i cut him off.

"look i don't want to know what the fuck he told you. Just drive me home." i said in an irritated tone.

He smirked but obeyed as told.
After fifteen minutes or so we reached Mason's driveway. He stopped the bike. After getting out of the bike i started walking towards the doorway and saw it was already open. I knocked on the door it was open. I opened it slowly only to see the last thing on my mind to see.

Mason is in a super hot make out session with anna. And he did not even acknowledge my presence.  I felt a presence behind me i turn my head to see Jackson smirking at me. His head was rapidly switching between me and Mason's make out session.

"it's a bad habbit to watch someone making out angel face. If YOU want to DO it am all your's." he said and winked.

"thanks but I'd rather stay a virgin  than doing something with you." i said and smirked.

"but i only told you about kissing angelface not about your virginity" he said and winked back.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
I blushed a deep shade of red and i can tell you that my ears are probably blood-red by now

Please god do some miracle and take me somewhere away from here.

I feel like digging a big hole, go inside it and never come back.

Why the fuck do i make a fool of myself. Everytime.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

And a short note to my readers. I would most probably update the chapters a little late because my midterms are going start.

So miss me and my novel!

Bye!

******************************************