chapter twenty-one: texting the jerk

God knows what's he upto now.
I could feel him staring at me. But i didn't let it affect me.

I turned my head and started watching the tree's passing by from the car window.

"just out of curiosity. Are you single?" Jackson asked out of nowhere.

I just glared at him.
He smirked and started Whistling.

Idiot.

"we're here guys" brett announced

We are in a diner which is quite popular i guess coz there is a load of crowd their.

"nice choice brother"  lia replied sarcastically.

"i know thanks younger one" brett replied completely oblivious to lia's sarcastic comment.

Lia rolled her eyes. We all got out of the car.

Sydney and brett walking in the front.
Lia and Claire in the middle talking about some girl's arrival and how it's going to fill their life's with gossip.

"fuck!" Jackson exclaimed loudly.

"what happend" i asked and  everyone turned to him.

"Is Sarah coming back to school tomorrow?"  he replied with horror look on his face.  If he wouldn't have looked so serious i would have joked about his look but unfortunately i missed the opportunity.

"ah. That you got it right man. The news of her coming back is spreading like a wildfire. I don't know what boys' see in her."

"i know. And the present rumour that is trending now is that she's going to have her cheerleader's post back."

"God not again"

Everyone knew her accept me.  And i heard from some of my classmates that sarah is really going to be back.

"am i missing something guys" i told out of nowhere.  I badly want to see the person who scares the shit out of Jackson the Knight. I laughed inwardly at my joke. I looked and smirked at him he just rolled his eye.

"you'll get to know tomorrow." Sydney said.

"ok"
With that everyone entered the restaurant.
The usual happend brett Sydney,  lia and Claire were paired.  and i am left alone with this jerk. Like always.

Almost everyone ordered burger's and pizza's accept the jerk. He just ordered an orange juice.

"is someone scared of a girl" i went near him and whispered. A smirk plastered on my face.

"shut up she's a pain in ass"

"oh poor little jacky boy. She's going to be a pain in your pretty little ass" i told him like am talking to a five year old.

"let go already. I don't wanna talk about it."  he said in an  irritated tone.

Jackson the biggest egoistic and most blant person is getting angry only because of that girl.

She really must be a pain in ass.

"ok" i said ending the conversation

We all talked and laughed at silly things. The food here is amazing i guess that's why it's crowded here.

Suddenly my phone beeped.

Jerkface.
Let's leave angelface i have some work to do.

I looked up and saw Jackson's face. He nodded towards the exit.

"guys i need to leave. Mason is asking me when will i be back."

"ok. But how are you guys going to go."

"not a problem.  We'll book a cab"Jackson replied
We bid goodbye to everyone and left the restaurant
Jackson booked a cab.
It arrived after a few minutes. We both sat at the back. I pulled out my phone from my back pocket and started scrolling through the news feed on instagram.
I got a request. And guess who sent me the request.  The jerk.

I cancelled it. And again i received a request from the same person and a text.

Jackson_knight.
Stop cancelling my request angelface. I know that you want to see my posts badly.

I seriously choked.
I replied.

Me.
I would rather deactivate my account than accepting your request.

Jackson shook his head in amusement.

We arrived at the house.  I checked the time in my phone it showed eight'o clock.

I knocked at the door while Jackson was paying for the cab. I insisted him that i would pay but he acted like a stubborn brat kid so i let him pay.

Mason open the door.

"had fun?" he asked.

"would have had more fun if your jerk friend wouldn't have joined us uninvited" i said

Though it was not exactly the truth. I actually had fun.

"i heard a gossip about me"Jackson came close behind me and said his chest touching my back.

"good night mas" i said and went up stairs.

I changed into my comfy blue and black pyjamas.
I sat on on my bed and called mom.
She picked it up on the fourth ring.

"hello sweety. How are you doing."

"hello mom. Am fine. How are you doing."

"am good too sweety. Ohh honey how i miss you here"

"same here mom."

"so anything exciting happened?" after i moved in to my uncle's place. She's been back of me to live my life. Only if she knew that my happiness is going to come to an end.

"mom!" i whined
"what. Am just asking you if you found someo-..." i cut her off

"mom i have to go bye" i cut the call without waiting for her reply.

I lay on my bed silently thinking how my life was.

I hate to admit that my past was only about running away.
Just a little suspicion, run away from that town.

My phone beeped.
It was Jackson.

Jerkface.
Goodnight angelface.

Me.
Goodnight Jerkface think a little think about your ex *smirking*

No reply.

I guess thats the best way i could shut his mouth. I cannot stop smirking at the message I've sent him.

Good job emma.

Beep.

Jerkface.
She isn't my ex *scowling*

I literally laughed at that.

Me.
Then? The love of your life?

Jerkface.
Bye angelface.

I laughed. I badly want to see that female who is making the jerk go all crazy.

After sometime i started drifting off. The last thing i thought of was. Who is this new girl that everyone are talking about.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************