chapter thirty: "i love you too much to lose you"

Jackson arrived looking as dashing as ever. With a white shirt and a black jacket, a black jean. 

"ready?"

I nodded. Thinking, This is going to be a long night.
Jackson sat on his bike with a helmet on his head. Gloves in his hands and a smirk on his face. I hopped on the bike, behind him. He passed me his extra helmet and, i put on the helmet on my head.
Then he started the bike and seconds later his bike roared to life and we began our journey to our first date.

The ride was silent, i am leaning my head on his back. He is driving like he usually does. In full speed.

I tried asking him where are we going. But he wouldn't say a word accept 'surprise isn't a surprise if it's said'  to which i just rolled my eyes.

A few minutes later Jackson came to an halt. We both hopped out of the bike. There was a restaurant. A freaking five star restaurant.

He pulled out a beautiful box.

"a beautiful bracelet to a beautiful lady" he said
He opened the box and showed it to me. And that took my breath away. It was so beautiful, so simple yet very elegant.

"you didn't have t-.."he cut me off

"do you want to start the night telling no to your boyfriend?" he says with a smile.

I shook my head. And hold out my hand to him. He put the bracelet on my wrist.
I stared at the beautiful bracelet.

"thank you" i said and he winked in return.

"shall we madame" he said in a fake English accent, while holding out a hand for me. I giggled

"we shall"i said matching his accent. He chuckled.

We both lead the way inside to the restaurant.

"table for two"Jackson told the receptionist.

"your name sir" she asked with a polite smile.

"Jackson knight" he says. And then she shows us our table and gives us the menu and leaves.

"so what do want to have?" he asked me as i was looking through the menu.

"uh. I don't know. You decide" i said after contemplating on what to order.
"ok" he said and started reading through the menu.

What are you doing emma? You are on a date with a guys who's bestfriend tried saving your life but ended up dying?
He told you about his past. The Past that is connected to your's.

And still. Here you are, sitting in a restaurant with Jackson.
Does he even deserve this?

Should i tel him about my past?
Is it a good idea?
Good idea to trust him?
What if he doesn't like me after that?

"earth to Emma!" Jackson's voice brought me out of my reverie.

"huh, sorry. yeah?"
"I've ordered chicken spring noodles and tomato corn soup. Is that okay with you?"he asks.

I nodded.

"ok. Ill be back in a minute" he says.

"huh.. Jackson" i stopped him before i could think what I'm doing.

"yeah?" he asks in confusion.

"uh. Nothing. Just wanted to tel you something"

He sits back."yeah tell me" he says

Should i?
"uh. No you were going somewhere right?"i changed the topic.
"yeah. Washroom" he says. I nodded my head signalling him to go.
He nods back and goes.