chapter fourteen: out with the jerk

The nerve of this jerk...

He was literally dragging me down the corridor and out of the school building

"stop it Jackson"  i said it angrily
"oh.. Someone is angry"

"what do you want. Why did you want me to come with you"

"because i was bored and i wanted some-..."

I cut him of.
"if you think am your entertainment then am sorry to disappoint you, coz am not and yes go find one of your clingy bitches to entertain you" i said and spun around and started walking. I hear him calling my name but am too much of an ass to look back.
Someone grabbed my hand and spun me around and i was facing someone's chest. No scratch that I was facing none other the jerkface's chest.

"what the hel-.." i was cut off
"who do you think you are huh. Girls die to go out with me. And look at you attitude much? Huh"

"first of i think am a human. Secondly am not like one of your bitches. I'd rather stay alone than go out with you"

"oh please don't lie you want to go out with me. But your ego is not letting you in"

"shut up and stop acting like a coward."and with that i don't know why the hell i embarss myself infront of him because my stomach growled loudly.

"looks like someone is hungry."he said it with a smirk

I don't know how to reply to that so i kept quiet

"okay. C'mon let's go eat somewhere."

Is he asking me out?
What the actual fuck man...
"wha-.."
"maybe we can be friends if we get to know each other"

Ohh asking me out to be friends with him..?

"how about maybe not huh?"
I asked while returning back his smirk

"Ill be waiting out if you want to come or else.. Your loss "with that  he turned around and started walking out

What? This idiot called me to accompany him and he is leaving just like that..

I know. I know i was acting like an ass but who cares right.
What will i do going back inside.. So i guess I'll go out with Jackson then

I'll kill his life out if he leaves me and go. He better be waiting me outside.  I started walking and arrived in the parking lot. And i had a feeling of déjà vu
Because the bike was coming towards me in full speed and i was scared as hell i didn't know what to do and in an second the bike was in front of me i couldn't see who it was because i covered my face with my hands. Because. Yeah. I couldn't move i was glued to my place because it was a time where everything is going on in my mind and i couldn't understand what to do in that particular time.

And when i remove my hands from my face i saw none other than the jerkface. And yeah it really was an déjà vu feeling.

I am soo damn angry right now that i really want to kill someone in particular right now.

"what the hell jerk!" i yelled at him

"whoah. Whoah. Calm down lady"

"what. I was almost going to die-.." okay not almost going to die but still i would have some serious injury "-..and your telling me to calm the fuck down!?"

"i guess thats what i told you" he said with an innocent face

I just rose my eyebrows together in a question,crossed my hands and started tapping in the ground in order to receive my answer

"okay. Fine. I was just joking. Now hop on" he held the helmet out for me.

He.Was.Freaking.Joking.With.Me.
Right. I'll show him what a joke like this feels.

But when the time comes.
He doesn't know. I can become an evil bitch when it comes to revenges. Not that I've taken any. Because i had my own problems to face. So maybe this is a good start.

I sat on his bike. A little bit scared because the way he drives is hilarious-ly dangerous.

"hold on tight angel face" he said and i hold him. But not tight

With that his bike roar to life.

I guess it would be fun.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************