Chapter 12: Should I Be Honest?

Hoseok's POV

I was so deep in thought when I was writing the report to Namjoon that he asked me about and suddenly, Jisoo came to my desk and smiled at me

I was so deep in thought when I was writing the report to Namjoon that he asked me about and suddenly, Jisoo came to my desk and smiled at me. I smiled in return.

"Hey babe, are you okay?" she caressed my cheek and I sighed as I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Just a little worried over my friend Yoongi, he might be keen but his temper won't help him," I told her.

She frowned and went around my desk and sat on my lap as I put my arms around her waist and she pulled me into the crook of her neck and I took in her scent. The scent of roses was evident, and I'm glad it calmed me down.

"Thank you," I told her.

"What for? I haven't done anything," she giggled.

"For comforting me, I don't know what would be of me without you. I know it;s been a week Yoongi has been out, but I still worry because I worked with him from the very beginning," I told her.

"You care for him like a brother," she told me.

"Well, when you work with someone like him, you know how he really is and end up feeling like he belongs as part of your family, he's my hyung, I guess I grew so used to him acting all cold and then into a teenager when we're alone and joking around," I told her.

"Have you read his messages lately?" she asked me and I nodded.

"He's surprised they respect him even though he is new," I chuckled.

"He's scary when he's angry after all," she giggled.

"Hah! You bet baby girl," I told her and she blushed.

"Yah, we're at work, not in your bedroom," she lightly smacked my shoulder and I chuckled.

"Thank you, babe," I smiled at her and kissed her and she smiled into our kiss.

Yoongi's POV

Should I tell him I finally found someone that he thought she was dead for so long? Should I tell her he moved on and that he has someone else? I sighed as I looked at my phone with his messages right in front of me

I locked my phone and headed to her room, I knew where they kept her now, she was still healing, I'm her new assigned doctor as well, I have to take care of her and Mochi now. Should I be honest? I knocked on the door.

"You know, you can come in... Dr. Woo," she mocked.

I chuckled and went in with her smiling a little, she knew me, but I still haven't told her about Hoseok no matter how much she asked. I kept telling her that he was okay, but when she asked me about him dating someone else, I told her that it was none of my business and that it was his life and that I had mine. She just brushed it off and stopped asking me.

"How are the wounds?" I asked her.

"Healing..." she sighed. "Thank you."

"Um, I..." I sighed as I looked away, I don't even know if I should tell her after she lost her child 2 years ago. How would she take it?

"What is it?" she asked concerned.

"I think I found a way to get you all out of here," I told her, avoiding to tell her the truth.

"You have?" she whispered looking at me with awe.

"Yes, and I think I will need your help once you get better," I told her.

"Come one, 'Doctor Woo', I can still kick ass even if I'm in pain," she rolled her eyes.

"I just don't want you to push yourself a little bit too much. Doctor Kim has a plan and wants you to take part since he knows you're here," I told her.

"Does Hobi know I'm here too?" she asked me with eyes that sparkled in her eyes.

"I... I haven't got the chance to text him lately, so no for the moment," I told her.

"Tell him once you have time, I miss him," she looked down at her lap and smiled.

I felt the guilt eat up at me, should I tell her?

"I'll do that when I have the chance, did you take your meds?" I asked her to change the subject.

"I have, thank you," she told me once more.

"Do you need anything else?" I asked her.

"No, you can go, I'll be fine," she gave me a warm smile and I left before I ended up telling her, but... should I be honest?