Chapter 18: Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

I was getting impatient, I wanted to see Yoongi once more

I was getting impatient, I wanted to see Yoongi once more. I groaned as I walked into his office to find it empty. It's been a painful month without him, I miss him. I went to his Office and sat on his desk. I chuckled to myself as I recalled when I first joined the Navy and he was my Instructor. I always admired him for his hard work. He always took the time to take care of me and made me feel like part of his family. He always gave me relationship tips when I was dating back then. But when I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me, I broke up with her.

I didn't tell him anything, but he knew something was not right. He always sat beside me and patted my back and smiled at me brightly. I couldn't evade but smile back at him. After all, he was always there to remind me what it was to smile. Now that I realize my feelings for him, it's not just a brotherly love, but a love of lovers.

WARNING: 16+ dirty thoughts

At night, I found myself thinking of him and blushes at the thought of him. When he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and dragged me with him, it sent a thousand tingles in my tummy and it made it hard for me to talk to him. My face would turn red and I would look away. I craved his touch now, I haven't been touched by him for a whole month and it's driving me insane.

He was like cocaine, he was the dose that I needed in order to keep myself on my own two feet. He was so addicting, the only thing I regret was not confessing my feelings to him. I wanted to tell him how much he meant to me, how much I loved him, how he meant the world to me. That I wanted to wake up to him every morning and cuddle next to him on the bed and kiss him as much as I liked.

I wanted him all to myself, that is how addicting he was to me. Call me selfish, but I won't give in. If I have to fight for him then I will. No one will stand in my way, he will be mine when he comes back. I have been texting him, but I wanna confess to him in person, not through a dumb text.

He has been talking to me if it was normal to have feelings for another man, I told him that it was definitely fine. I smiled because I knew it was me. He loved me back, I blushed and put my chin on his desk. I licked my lips, how would his lips taste? Those small lips that have been on my mind for a long time, what would it be like having a tongue war with him. Just thinking about it made me excited.

What would it be like to have his hands roam my body and touch me in ways he hasn't done before. What would it be like making love with him dominating me? Would he be rough or a passionate lover? Will he mark me and claim me as his? Would we be like Namjoon and SeokJin hyungs? Would he make soundproof his office and do dirty things on his desk?

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back to the chair and thought about him whispering things into my ear. Things that I have been dying to hear from him, things that might be forbidden to say out loud. What would it be like having his veiny hand rubbing me, asking me if I felt good? I gulped and I started to feel aroused, my breathing started to get heavy and my heart was beating so fast. I felt my buddy down there starting to get hard and asking for someone to jerk him off. I gripped my belt, I didn't want to jerk off, not at all, I wanted him to do that for me.