Chapter 26: Evil Clone

Jisoo's POV

I had her blood, some of her hair, and the towel in which she had in her mouth

I had her blood, some of her hair, and the towel in which she had in her mouth. I didn't know what to do with them until something really evil popped on my head. What if... I clone her and do evil things with the clone?

Pure genius, don't you think? That's exactly what I'm going to do, and I only know someone who can do it for me. He owed me big time, after all, I helped him with his underground lab. He's finding a cure for cancer, but he owes me.

I was heading there right now, he will do as I please unless he wants me to stop supporting him. When he saw me he smiled with those dimples of his, I smiled back.

"Jisoo-ssi, what brings the honor of having you here?" Lee Jooheon asked me.

"I'm here to order you something," I smiled sweetly at him.

"Sure, what is it?" he asked me.

"I need you to use your genius mind and make me a clone of the owner of this DNA," I held the bad in which all the things of GA JR's DNA was held.

"Um, Jisoo-ssi... It's not that simple as you think," he told me and I frowned.

"Well then, that's a shame, seems like I'll have to cut out the money for your expensive research. Let's see how that goes for you," I turned away and started to walk away.

"Wait!" he yelled and sighed. I smiled and turned to him.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"Leave them here... I'll make the clone that you want..." he lowered his head and I clapped my hands.

"Thank you!" I ran up to him and gave him the bag. He looked inside the bag and his eyes became wide.

"Did... did you murder someone or something like it?" he asked.

"No, not yet, I just gave her more pain," I told him.

He sighed, "Who's clone am I doing?"

"Rear Admiral Lower Half GAJR," I told him.

"Rear Admiral? She's still alive?! I thought she went missing a long time ago," he was very surprised to hear who it was.

"Yeah, but now she won't live for long. No one, and I mean, no one, steal my man," I glared at him.

"But... doesn't Hoseok love you now?" he asked.

"He fucked me when he was drunk thinking it was her," I gritted my teeth and Jooheon just rose his hands up in defense.

"Okay, I see where this is going, but don't involve me in your personal business, this is the last and only time I do this for you," he told me.