Chapter 34: Run

Jisoo's POV

I can't believe I told him everything, except about the clone part and about attacking that bitch

I can't believe I told him everything, except about the clone part and about attacking that bitch. I packed as many things into my suitcase as I could, there's no way Hoseok will just let me go just like that. He'll try something, and God knows that I don't trust him anymore.

I only regretted slapping him, but not telling him how I felt towards that slut. I quickly packed my cosmetics in a bag and threw it inside the suitcase and closed it.

I quickly ran out of the apartment and went to Jooheon's hideout. If he won't let me stay, I have a gun in my back and I will shoot him if I have to.

"Jisoo-ssi, what are you doing-?"

"I need a place to stay, or you let me stay or you die," I took out my gun and pointed it at him.

He didn't seem surprised, "Go ahead, after all, if 1004 goes mad. I'll be your stupid brain trying to control someone who isn't going to submit to you."

I felt shocked, "What do you mean? She loves me."

"Is that so? Then... why does she plan to kill the both of us when she gets the chance?" he asked me.

"1004 wouldn't kill her master," I glared at him.

"She was designed to murder and kill mercilessly like you told me Jisoo, of course, she would only mask herself and then kill the both of us. You think I'm stupid like you?" he cocked an eyebrow.

"Why would she kill us though? How can you be so sure?" I asked him, putting the gun down.

"I can see what's going on in her head when she's in that tube," he pointed with his head. "That monster we created, she plans to kill us when she has the chance. She will do us like she has done to her many victims. But... you're lucky though."

"Why?" I asked him.

"Admiral is now her rival," he told me.

"What?" I looked at him shocked.

"I worked on that shot in which they were making to make her heal faster, so if she plans on killing us, she now has someone who is greater than her. Though it might take admiral to-"

"You idiot!" I ran up to him and slapped him, he stared at me with bored eyes. "Why her?! Why not someone else?!"

He sighed, "Are you dumb, or ARE you dumb?"

"EXPLAIN!" I shouted at him.

"GA JR knows herself, she knows her weaknesses, but what can someone else possibly know about her weaknesses if not herself? Do you seriously think that someone else would have the capacity to know her weakness in time before getting killed themselves?" he gave me a glare.

He had a good point, "But... then what about my plan to get rid of her?"

"Seems like that will have to wait, but right now, all we have to do is make 1004 choke on her own blood," Jooheon told me.