Chapter 45: Utopia

GA JR's POV

What can I say? This month, Taehyung and Jungkook finally got married, they went to Japan and China to adopt children

What can I say? This month, Taehyung and Jungkook finally got married, they went to Japan and China to adopt children. Why not here in Korea? Easy, in China, they saw videos of children being in bad places, how little baby girls were tied to chairs to urinate whenever they wanted and so many unsanitary things. Japan, the same thing, too many children in a one-bed mat and so many unsanitary things. They will adopt 5 children like Taehyung wanted. Only this time, it would be 2 girls and 3 boys. When Jungkook saw the videos, he started to cry meanwhile Taehyung quietly comforted his husband while crying.

So they decided to adopt children there, and believe me if they could manage to adopt more, they would, but their house can only hold 5 children and themselves. Jungkook thought of putting money to put these other children in better orphanages and for them to have access to education and for them to have a hospital for them to attend when they are sick or hurt.

Ash and Taeyong finally decided to bond as one and next year in Spring, they're getting married. Miu gave birth to a healthy baby boy. His name is Park MiSung, a lovely baby boy with the face of an angel and giggles that fill your heart with so much happiness. Alondra ow has a little brother and she is happy with it. She gets excited when the baby giggles and she can't help but giggle as well. Clone 1004? What was of her? Well, after all the experiment that Jooheon did in order to make her defend and not kill have been a success. Now she is the Park's Security Guard. Jisung got back with SM and joined the rest of his group.

Miu family decided that it was best if they just let her alone with her family, and now that Clone 1004 is on the good side permanently, she is going to be able to protect the family. Jooheon made sure that her blood was still poisonous, but her saliva now contained the cure. When we are seen together, some people come up to us and ask us if we're twin sister. We would laugh and nod, just so that her identity would stay secret. We decided to give her a name. She is now known as Shin DaeBom, not Clone 1004.

Jooheon has been visiting Jisoo often during Jail, these 7 months they decided to finally date, even though she was still in prison and only getting out for community services. Jooheon was excused because he was forced. But now, it seems like the bonds finally bind together. I'm happy for my friend who decided to give it a second try at love. Jisoo deserves all the happiness in this world, and I believe that this time, she will be very happy with Jooheon at her side.

Jimin and Yoongi? They got married 3 months ago, and let me tell you, their baby girl Min Yoonji is really cute. She looks like Yoongi when he was just a little baby. Jimin had a big playful argument with Yoongi over who should take the last name. Before being officially husband and husband, they had a big playful and hilarious argument meanwhile Hoseok and I visited them.

"PARK!" Jimin shouted.

"MIN!" Yoongi shouted back.

"Don't argue with me and put Park as your last name!" Jimin puffed his chubby cheeks.

"I dominate you in bed, so you should be having Min as your last name!" Yoongi spat out and we all choked at the sudden confession and Jiin was as red as a tomato.

"DID YOU FORGET THAT HOSEOK AND GA JR ARE HERE?!?!?!" Jimin kept hitting him with a pillow and Yoongi laughed his ass off.

"You'll be Min Jimin and not Park Jimin anymore, Baby Boy," Yoongi winked and Jimin hid his face in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you guys had a Daddy and Baby Boy kink like Namjoon and Jin," Hoseok said bluntly and I slapped his arm.

"IDIOT! You don't go around saying that!" I laughed.

"Jimin, our new kink will be King and Prince," Yoongi immediately said.

"Agreed, we don't need two couples with Daddy Kinks," Jimin agreed.

Hoseok and I both laughed at the sudden decision.

"By the way, Hoseok did you said you were gonna-" Yoongi was hit right in the face by a flying pillow from the couch we were sitting and Hoseok was all red.

"Hy-hyung, I don't fucking know what you're saying!" Hoseok laughed nervously.

"So you haven't asked her yet?!" Jimin looked at him shocked.

"Jimin, I love you and all but shut the fuck up if you don't want me to kill you!" Hoseok grew even redder.

"Ask me what?" I asked innocently.

"Starts with M and ends with Y!" Yoongi blurted and a furious Hoseok was chasing him around the living room. Jimin tackled Hoseok down on a large couch as he was laughing with Yoongi at Hoseok's reaction.

What was he going to ask me? I was clueless back then, but after one week, on a romantic date he set up in the Park in Autumn, he said the 4 words that made me cry out of happiness.

"Will you marry me?"

I cried out of joy and hugged him tightly, almost forgetting that I was a superhuman but realized just in time before I snapped his neck by accident. That night, the stars were shining. There under the moonlight, we held hands and stared at each other, analyzing our faces and features as if it was the first time we've seen each other.

My heart hammering in my ribcage, my cheeks flushing, my lips partly parted to mouth and 'I love you' and a kiss under the night sky. Everything is where it should be, everything is perfect. This is the perfect place I dreamed of, this is my perfect ending.

Yoongi's POV 

Holding my husband's hand meanwhile I stared at his sleepy face felt unrealistic meanwhile Yoonji cuddled closer to him

Holding my husband's hand meanwhile I stared at his sleepy face felt unrealistic meanwhile Yoonji cuddled closer to him. I felt my heart ache at the beautiful people who my eyes never got tired of analyzing over and over again.

Jimin, if it was the other way around. If you were the sane person in the relationship and I was the mental one... Would you have fallen for me? Please do. Because ever since the beginning... I have always liked you.

.

.

.