Chapter 32: Singularity

Quick update before PARCC Tests! I'll be out for 2 hours! Sorry, and I love you all!

Clone 1004 POV

Ever thought how lonely it is to be stuck in this tube, waiting to be released once more? Do you know what it is to only feel cold and do nothing but what you're told? But here's the good thing, I found a way to break out of their control

Ever thought how lonely it is to be stuck in this tube, waiting to be released once more? Do you know what it is to only feel cold and do nothing but what you're told? But here's the good thing, I found a way to break out of their control. And I know the perfect way to do it now.

Jooheon was getting ready to put me back in the tube, Jisoo, my master, was caressing my cheek ever so lovingly. As I grew, she was my parent figure. She made me watch videos on how to torture and kill people. As I was growing so fast from a baby to a toddler, to a child, to a teenager, and finally, to a young adult.

I stopped growing since then. I will be stuck forever in 5' 3" forever. I was fast and too cute to be suspected to be a horrifying killer. There have been glitches in my mind that Jisoo and Jooheon have been noticing, but I'm hiding the glitches very well now. I know who I am, the memories Jooheon have been so desperate to shut out of my head are finally coming back to me. And according to what I heard once, Jisoo hates the original me. She pretends to love me because... I'm her little monster.

My eyes were special, Jooheon made sure I could see in the dark like an owl. I can sense movements for a long distance, giving me the advantage to know how fast I have to kill and how I must use my weapons. However, I told Jooheon that I wanted to dye my hair golden silver, which he didn't argue with me and let me borrow some money to do so. I was trained to be a killer, therefore, I'll be their favorite killer.

Each night, Jooheon woke me up to train with my masters of martial arts. I learned quickly, and soon enough, I killed them all one by one. No one could stop me anymore. I can fight 12 guys in one go, that is how deadly I became. If I wanted, I could kill more than just 12 people with the right weapons. I could kill over 100 in under 5 minutes with guns, and blades, but mostly, with my right movements and how I use their bodies for shields when they have guns or rifles with them. I was sort of like the Black Widow in reality, not in a freaking movie.

When it's daytime, my eyes are normal. I have dark brown eyes like the person who I resemble but at night, my eyes are black and white. That's why they gave me the nickname "Silver Eyes". They flash white when you see me in the eye, that's why I mostly use my senses of hearing and touching when I attack at night. If I open my eyes, you'll know where I hide. So if you happen to feel someone staring at you... that's me.