Ch 13: Power Complex

Evangeline POV

Asmos didn't take his hands off me the entire way to his hotel room.

Which was massive. "Is this the penthouse suite?"

"It is." He rumbled unzipping my dress once more, kissing my bare shoulder.

I leaned into his touch, "a girl could get used to this."

Unfortunately this girl has other things in life to do, other than sex and fancy hotel rooms.

My gown dropped to the floor and his hands started to roam my body. Carefully I turned in his arms, "you know Asmos. Its only fair that we are both naked."

I loosened his bow tie.

He made swift work of his tuxedo jacket, leaning down to kiss me, tongue invading my mouth.

We both made quick work of the buttons of his shirt and before long I was greedily exploring his well muscled chest.

There is something about a man who could so easily overpower me or well break me that I find insanely arousing.

Basically this man makes me a thirsty ass bitch.

It wasn't long before we were both naked and in the bed, my fingers buried in his hair as he kissed trails down my chest, "soo..." I murmured, "when you said until I pass out from exhaustion..."

"I meant it."

I grinned up at him slyly, "I'll hold you to it. I'm not easy to please."

"And..." he rumbled, "how many men have tried?"

There he goes again with that.

Damn it. "We can talk about that tomorrow cant we? Or are you such a possessive ass that you would rather discuss it when we're both naked and horny?"

He growled slightly at me, "you are going to need to adjust your attitude little mate."

Ha. No I'm not.

The only thing I'm planning on adjusting is my walk tomorrow after he uses that wonderfully large cock to ruin my pussy tonight. "Asmos...you can either scold me or fuck me. I respond better to a hard pounding incase you were curious."

I spread my thighs, exposing my wet core to him.

Wolves. Honestly are so easily persuaded when aroused.

And he's an alpha so for extra persuasion I arched by back and expose my neck to him in a submissive gesture.

Her growled in appreciation low in his throat.

And then he was inside me again, hands on my hips and lips capturing on of my nipples. "Yes!" I moaned.

Asmos isn't kind to my body. I hate when men treat me like a doll.

I would much rather a good hard fuck and thats what he gave me. Punishing my body and pulling my hair so he could nip and suck at the column of my neck.

My toes curled each time he made me come, over and over again well into the night.

He never asked me if I liked it, he didn't need the reassurance.

Although at some point in the night he pulled out of me, much to my displeasure, "Asmos..." I started, "I'm not done with you yet and I know you certainly aren't don-"

He cut me off flipping me over on my hands and knees.

He had switched positions several times in the night. But this. I don't do this, "Hold up."