Ch 28: A Seriously Great way to Die

Evie POV:

I have been eaten out by a lot of different men.

Most of them not all that memorable.

And in my many visits to pound town when the man decided he was chill going to oral avenue I have noticed two things.

1: most men don't know what the fuck they are doing.

2: most of them don't like you moving all that much.

That... was not a problem for Asmos. That much was obvious when I came all over his face for the third time.

Honestly I feel bad for whatever maid is gonna have to clean up this room.

And because of me Asmos is gonna need another shower.

Meh. Ill repay him later by letting him cum all over my tits if he wants.

Although I could see him as the type who likes his girls to swallow.

Thats fine too.

Man could turn me into his own nasty ass sex painting and I wouldn't care. 

I mewled softly as he rose from between my thighs, "where do you think you are going Asmos?"

He didn't say anything, just rubbed his hands over my thighs.

I pouted, "you're not done making me come are you babe?"

He kissed me softly, almost sweetly before I felt the tip of his still shockingly large cock at my entrance.

"Oh.." I hummed bitting his lip softly, fingers dancing up his barrel of a chest, "are you sure thats what you want, I can always... return the favor you just did me."

He smirked a bit, "you can do that after this."

I shrugged not opposed to that either, "whatever you want."

He growled lowly, thrusting himself inside me, "I'm glad you understand."

I sunk my nails into his back, toes curling as he thrust inside me at a speed that made me question if he even needed a break earlier at all.

Maybe he just didn't want to kill me with sex.

Would be a seriously great way to die though.

He held me so my hips were perfectly aligned with his but our chests were fare enough apart to let my tits bounce, the chain on the clamps pulling my nipples in the most delicious way.

Asmos was pounding me so hard I was pretty sure we were gonna break the table. Still though it didn't stop me from begging, "fuck! Harder Asmos!" I panted, "please! I need..."

He always seemed to know exactly what I needed because not only did he thrust into me so hard I saw stars but he also pulled my hair and bit the top of my breast.

I came again, moaning out his name.

He picked me up from the table and turned me around before pressing my chest down on the cold wood.

Seriously again?

He was inside me again before I could even protest.

Not that I wanted to once that thing was inside me again.

Most women don't get the luxury of being fucked so hard their toes leave the floor.

Pretty sure I became a living sex toy like an hour ago.

But I didn't care.

The dick is that good.

I love sex the sound, the feeling, the taste, hell even the smell. Pleasure is my drug of choice.

And I think Asmos is my new favorite supplier.

He isn't afraid to pull my hair and slap my ass, he's not worried about being to rough with my tits.

He fucks me in ways he's sure ill love but I wasn't sure I wanted.

He's dominant in all the best ways in bed. He listens to what my body needs, he seeks out my desires with every press off his lips and flick of his tongue. With every stroke of his cock.

And then he gives them to me until I'm not sure I wanted them in the first place.

I panted and I gasped out moans as he gripped my hips. "Evie." He growled out.

I came again hearing my name on his lips in that husky growl.

This time when he picked me up he moved me back to the bed, tossing me on it -he seems fond of doing that- and looking me over.

Resting one one elbow I spread my legs and cocked my finger at him, "come and get me big b-"

I squealed in laughter as he pounced on top of me, or lips colliding as our bodies pressed into one another. I hooked a leg over his hip, and my arms around his neck, breaking our kiss, "hey Asmos?"

He brushed my likely insane hair from my face, "what?"

"This is the most fun I have had in a long time."

He sort of just looked at me for a moment before kissing me once more.

"Mhmm...do you think you could do me a favor?"

He didn't sat anything, opting to kiss his was down my neck and chest, taking the chain of my clamps between his teeth and tugging.

I moaned softly at the feeling. "Theres something I always wanted to try but no ones ever done for me..."

Another tug of the chain, fingers toying with my wet core.

"Would you be a doll and fuck me sideways?"

He paused, letting the chain go and looked down at me, one brow cocked.

And then, he did exactly what I asked of him.

Man really is gonna kill me with sex.