Ch 25: Evie

Asmos POV:

She was draped across my chest tracing my muscles with the tips of her fingers.

She was stupid if she thinks I believe shes not going to try and run again.

This time, I'm not falling asleep without her tied to the bed.

Did I want her as my alpha female?

More thank likely not.

But that didn't mean she could run off until I decided what to do with her.

Other than fuck her brains out.

We had been at it for hours. I would be surprised if she didn't lose her voice with all the screaming she did.

Woman is loud.

I liked it when I was buried inside her.

But I do hope she loses her voice so she cant argue with me for a while.

Cheeky little wolf that she is.

Somehow she managed to piss me off enough to just fuck her without getting her name.

"Little one."

She shot me an irritated look, "I am not little."

Woman is overly sensitive about everything. "Compared to me you are."

And it was true. By normal standards the woman wasn't small in the slightest, she looked to be around 5'8" without heels.

Still. I am an alpha. Alphas are naturally larger.

And im a powerful one at that.

She may not be small for a she wolf bur she was slender and absolutely fragile looking against my 6'6" frame.

Most she wolves were bulkier than the thin girl on top of me. She was built like a human, her lean form hiding the powerful wolf beneath the surface well.

She was stronger than she looked. But small to me nonetheless.

She pouted a but, "whatever. You're just fucking gigantic."

I scoffed a bit, ignoring the way she tried to shift the conversation onto me. We could deal with that later. "I haven't gotten your name."

She stilled, her hand stopping on my chest.

That loud voice of hers was suddenly very small, "I'm not ready for you to know."

"Its a name little mate. Nothing more. You are mine and it is ridiculous you refuse to tell me."

She looked like she greatly disagreed. "Will you hunt down my family and kill them for so called harboring me from you?"

Of course I will. "That doesn't matter."

"Your fucking with me."

"I just spent hours doing that. But I'm not at the moment."

She growled a bit under her breath causing me to tense.

That growl better not be directed towards me.

Those green eyes pierced through me, "can't you just pick a name for me and call me that?"

"No." I growled, "I want your name."

She moved to get up.

I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her back so she couldn't escape, "Im not letting you go all slaughterhouse on my family and pack."

My jaw clenched. "You think we are leaving this room without my getting an answer."

She growled again.