Best Worst Day Ever

Peter
Today was going great so far. I woke up early and Pops made me pancakes, not that he makes me anything else and Dad actually got me to school early plus he's working on my new suit since I still have the homemade one, he says I need and upgrade.

And all of my aunts and uncles are coming back today from a month long mission that needed Loki and Strange. Also after today (Friday) there are only three days left of school.

"Hey Peter," Ned snaps me out of my recap. "Do you want to hang out tomorrow after school?"

"Yeah, sure, what do you wanna do?" I ask as we start to walk to the last class period of the day. "I was thinking we could play around with some lightsabers I bought. We could play outside!"

"Umm... yeah, sure we can meet around Mr. Delmars," I sit down in a seat next to him and await the boring lectures.

*Ding*

I bolt out of my seat and quickly go to my locker. Once there I grab all the stuff I will need for homework. I'm so excited that I can't even walk as I go out the door.

I always meet Tony near the gym exit, never in front of the school. So I head back there. As I walk on the side of the school I feel my spider sense go off. Mmm. I look around and see nothing. Weird. I continue to walk along the wall when I hear some shuffling ahead of me.

I look in front of me quickly, but no one is there. Once I am sure nothings there I start walking. My spider sense blares as I hear a click and get smacked in the face. Seeing black dots I try to look at who hit me.

"Hey is this the spider guy?" A blondish guy asks. "Give it to him," I know that voice. I start to panic I'm unfocused since of the concussion I probably have. With nothing to lose I yell out not knowing if anyone will hear. "Quickly!" One shouts as he grabs my arms to hold me down.

I feel a quick prick and then a cold feeling spread throughout my arm. "W-what the hell?"

Tony
I keep side glancing over to where the kid usually is. Where is he? I'm starting to panic I know it. He's usually never this late. To try and focus on something else I turn on the radio, it doesn't help.

I decide to get out of the car to go look. I close the car door and start to walk over to the area where the kid usually comes out from. I round the corner and look down the school no ones here.

Great. I go back to my car and pull around the front of the school and park. I then get out of the car and jog up to the front office. I rush through the door and startle the unexpected office lady. "Is Peter Parker(he likes to keep a low radar so he doesn't use Stark-Rogers) at an after school program today?"

...

"Umm..." she types quickly on her computer after her momentarily heart attack. "No." She states plainly. "Shit," I mumble under my breath. I sprint out of the school ignoring everyone who calls my name and get back into the car. I start the engine and quickly peel out of the school.

On the way to Stark tower I dial Steves number. "Yesssss?" He asks sincerely. "Honey is Peter home he isn't at the school and I doubt he would be late to get into the car he was really excited for today." I say just spitting out word after word.

"Hey... Hey Tony you need to calm down ok? Just come back to the tower and since all of us are here we will figure something out." He says calmly. "I'm already here," I pull into the drive way and run to the elevator, it opens and I go in and tell Friday to get me up to the avengers and others.

Right when the elevator opens Loki rushes in with a smile on his face and looks around the while the smile slowly fades into a frown. "Where's Peter?" He says as he looks at me. I don't answer I just run out over to Steve.

"The kid is gone I don't know where he is!" I'm unable to hide he panic in my voice at the thought of loosing Peter. "Shh... It'll be ok. Look at me..." he turns my head so my eyes are looking at his. "It'll be ok." He kisses me gently and tells me to explain what happened to everyone else.

I told them what usually happens and that he was so excited that there was no way he would be late let alone never show up. "He misses you all so much, so I don't know why he would skip so clearly something happened. Either way we need to find him."

I look up and see everyone at the edge of their seat listening to what I have to say. Loki stand first, "We know he's gone now lets find him. You can hack into cameras or track his phone or-or do whatever." By the end of his little plan he had tears falling from his eyes.

"There there brother," Thor walks over and covers him in a hug. "I say why not? We can do that and if we get a lead we follow if not we keep working." Nat says as she starts to walk towards the suiting up room.

"Fine," I barley get out the words before I've bolted down to the labs. When I get there I immediately tell Friday what to do. "Friday I need you to track Peters phone and his suit."

"Sir, it looks like Peters phone is at his school." Shit, he must've dropped it. "And his suit is also at the school." My mouth drops. At the school? "Where at the school?"

"It looks to be bear the outside of the school... his stuff is in a janitors closet." She confirmed after looking closer at the maps. Why was he or his stuff in a janitors closet?