We Will Find Him

Tony
The elevator slowly opens to reveal Loki and Steve. "Hey," Bruce mumbles as we continue to work frantically on finding Peter. "Hey, we were just wondering if you need any help."

"Yeah we could use some," I say smiling and Steve. "Cool I have an idea. Maybe we can try to get finger prints or something else off of Peters stuff."

"I'll start that right away. Loki come help me." He walks over to the DNA testing area in the lab. Loki follows him over. "Honey are you good?" I ask Steve seeing as his eyes look a little red.

"I-I just can't believe that Peter got taken," he sniffs. I walk over to him. "Hey it's ok we'll find him," I whisper as I pull him into a hug. "It'll all be fine."

Peter
I can't feel anything just a light buzz here and there. As i open my eyes my memories slowly come back to me. All I can remember is laughter and pain. I look down at my body and see that my arms and legs are the only things that really look injured.

They have cuts up and down them and I'm almost a hundred percent sure I have bruises lining my torso. I can't even really see straight.

"Looks like the spider finally woke," a voice says. It almost doesn't sound human to me and for some reason my spider sense isn't working on what ever is talking.

"W-what do you-," I take a big gasp finding it hard to talk, "want?"

"Answers? How about this you tell me why you think your here." He says from somewhere around the room. "I think that you have something against Spider-man," I tell the space in front of me still not quiet sure where he is.

"Mmm" I could hear him, but I can't see him it's to dark. "Well your not wrong... but yet again you kinda are. You see I don't like people who are... how should I put it? Criminals, Now listen here I don't think spider-man is, but it's more of your associates." I have no clue what he's talking about.

"If you know what I mean." He says. I shake my head even though I'm not sure if he can see me. "Oh you don't, weird. It's especially weird that you don't know what I mean, if you think about your family you'll know what I mean," with that I hear the slam of a door echo all around my head making me more dizzy.

"Hey Pedro look who I brought back," I could see a metal gauntlet on a guys arm. Shocker. And with those words he punches me hard in the ribs and I hear a slights crunch. I feel the waves of pain surge up and down my whole body. Not being able to handle such pain I see everything suddenly spiral to darkness.

Steve
"Tony come on please" I say one last time in a violent effort to get my husband out of the lab and into our bed. "Steve, Honey Petes still out there probably scared and it's all my fault so if you would please just go sleep it would be better." He says exhaustion etched in his voice.

"Hey, Babe look at me," I grab his head and turn it to look at me. "I care just as much as you, ok? But right now we're going to need to get sleep. How do you think we'll find him if we can't even think straight, he needs us at our best."

I look into to Tonys doe eyes and see tears start to come. "Oh Tony," I feel my eyes start to sting as well. "I know this is hard for us." I sniffle "But right now we need to try to do everything and staying up late won't help him," I can see full on tears now and I feel myself crying as well.

"I'm sorry," he says before leaning in and kissing me. I return gladly and then pull away. "Time for bed," I say as I get up. He slowly gets up with me and we walk hand in hand back to our room.

When we get there we get ready for bed and hop in. "Steve?" He turns around in my arms so he's facing me. "I love you and I'm sorry for being a stubborn ass," he says quietly. "Language," I whisper and manage to get a giggle from him. "I love you too and we will find him, don't think for a second we won't."

"I love you," he says again. I chuckle slightly as I feel his breathing become more and more steady. "Night," I kiss him slightly as to not wake him up and hug him. I slowly feel myself drifting off as I feel the heat radiating off of Tony. He nestles into me closer before I feel my eyes close.

Peter
I wake with a jolt as I feel ice sting my skin. I feel like I can't breath, but as soon as the feeling washes over me its gone. I look up slowly in the grey light and see two silhouettes in front of me.

"Wakey Wakey Pete," I hear Toomes say. I slowly close my eyes to open them again. My head hurts so much and Everything feels numb. They don't say anything else to me instead they just continue talking.

I take this opportunity to ponder on what the strange person was trying to tell me. He said something about punishing me for criminals and my associates. What does that even mean. I mean I've only ever worked with... the Avengers. Shit. It hit me like a bus he was saying that the avengers were criminals. He was punishing me for their actions.

I swear if I ever tell Steve, Tony or the Avengers this they'll kill themselves. I must've been staring into space for a while because suddenly someone snapped in my face. "Hey, Don't go dozing on me spidey. I was just about to tell and show you something spectacular."

He walks over to Shocker and Vulture. "I want you to know who I am before you die. I am Eddie Brock." That didn't ring a bell for me. "I'm sure you've never heard of me. But I can a sure you that what happened to me should give me more recognition then anyone."

He slowly started getting engulfed by light red on his chest and darker on other parts of his body. He was being morphed right in front of my eyes, until he stopped. Slowly he turns to stare straight at me. He growls slightly before he says, "You can call me Toxin."