I'm Up

Peter
"Are you guys ok?!" Bruce yells while running up to my bed. "Y-yes we're fine." Steve answers still a little rattled by how I woke up.

"Ok, then I'm going to check your vitals and get the serum ready to give you." He says before he walks to the other side of the room and grabs his stuff.

After he checks me out he declares me to be mostly healthy beside my scratches, bruises, and my broken leg, which should heal after the serum is dispensed.

"Ok this will pinch a little." He sticks the needle in my arm and I clutch Tony's sleeve. "Hey your doing good sport," he says shaking my arm a little. I look up at him through teary eyes.

"Woah, woah, what's wrong?" Steve asks seeing the tears in my eyes. I just shake my head in response, I don't know what to think about the nightmare, it felt so real. "Pete you're gonna have to tell us eventually," Tony reasons.

" I-I saw all o-of you," I gesture to everywhere to indicate the whole family, "Dying and saying t-that n-none of you guys wa-wanted me there." Steve and Tony both look at me along with Bruce and smile softly.

"Just don't forget Pete, we will never ever leave you we're family." Steve says sternly. I smile lightly at him as Tony reaches in and hugs me. "Thank you, where is everyone else?" I ask wanting to see the rest of my family.

"I need more hugs," I chuckle lightly. "I can call them down," says Bruce as he tapes down the IV looking thing into my arm. Tony nods and Bruce tells Jarvis to call down everyone.

I hear a bunch of clanging then a bang as the elevator and stairwell burst open. Smoke comes puffing out of the elevator and Clint is thrown into the door shoving it open. "Thor you DICK!"

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yells at Clint. "Well sorry, Thor just threw his hammer at my ass because he said he wanted to be first." Clint says in a huff. I laugh at the sight of my family.

"How ya doin' Peter?" Nat asks as everyone walks over to me. "Better." I say gratefully accepting all of the light hugs I get. Clint invites me to play Mario Kart with him tomorrow and Stephen says he will take all of us to a place where it is snowing for an epic snow ball battle this weekend, which they all gratefully accept.

Soon everyone leaves me and Tony to go to dinner, Steve would've stayed, but he had to make dinner. "Hey, I need the bucket," I say pointing at the bucket. He quickly thrusts it under me and I throw up my guts. "It's ok kid." Tony pets my hair as I cough violently.

"You good," he leans down to my eye level. I nod lightly and he grabs a cold wash clothe and wipes my mouth with it. "There ya go," He says as I sit back down. "Dad?"

"Yup."

"Where was Loki, he didn't have to go back to Asgard again did he," I could already feel tears in my eyes at the thought of my favorite Uncle leaving before I could see him.

"No, he's right over there," He motions to the other side of the room where I see a sleeping figure. "Will he be ok? What happened?" I rapid fire questions at him hoping for as much information as possible.

"He got blasted with the same stuff as you. He hasn't woken up though." I stare at Loki worriedly. "When will he wake up?"

"It really should be an-" and with that I got my answer. There was a rattled cough and then a gag from Loki. "Oh, shit!" Tony says before rushing over to Loki with the bucket, that was empty. He then quickly rolled Loki over to his side and shoves the bucket under his mouth.

It sounds like his guts are coming up and I suddenly feel my stomach twist. "D-Dad I-I'm gonna puke," I say trying to keep the bile from coming up my throat again. "Aw come on how can you even have anything to throw up," He says as he runs over to me and hands me another bucket.

Tony
After what seems about an hour of going between puking bodies, they both fall asleep. "Sir, Steve is requesting that you go upstairs and take a shower."

"Tell him that he has to the get someone down here first," I reply. I wait a little but soon hear the elevator door ding, signaling that someone is here. "Woah what happened here?" Sam says as he walks in and sees dirty towels and a bunch of trash cans everywhere. "Well lets just say that their sickness caught up with them."

He nods his head, clearly not wanting me to go into detail about it. "Thanks," I say and make my way to the elevator, hopefully Steve will already have started the shower.

Steve
Once we finish our shower we both climb into the bed and I turn off the lights. "Tony?" I ask to make sure he's still awake. "Mmph," he grumbles into my chest.

"Are Loki and Peter ok?" I feel him shift so that I can hear him clearly. "They had a fun little puking competition, to see who could make the other throw up quicker by the sound of them throwing up." I can see him smirk slightly, "but you know, other than that their fine."

"Don't be a dick Stark."

He gasps, "Language Mr. America." I chuckle slightly as he cuddles back into me. "Night, love."

"Mmnigh," he mumbles.

(A/N)
Hey guys thank you so much for the support! I hope you continue to read and vote and comment, I really appreciate it! :]