I Need To Get Out

Tony
I wake up and see that I'm alone. Steve always gets up first so it's no surprise to me. I get up slowly and put on some new clothes and head downstairs. I go into the kitchen and see Steve behind the stove. "Hello," Steve says as he walks over to me and pecks me on the lips.

"Hey, I'm gonna go down to the lab so tell everyone that I say hi," I tell him and try to run for the lab. "I don't think so!" He yells before tackling me to the floor. He slowly moves to the side of to where I'm still on the ground, but he's not crushing me. "We are going to have a nice breakfast with the whole family. So go sit on the table and when Bruce gets up you can talk to him about Peter."

He looks at me sternly as he gets up. "Come on," he puts his hand out to me. I grumble slightly and cross my arms. "Take my hand."

"No!" I sound like a child. "Fine," he leans over and picks me up and sets me down in a chair. Bruce walks in right as Steve starts to go back to making breakfast. "What did I miss?" He asks me as he sees me glaring at Steve.

"Nothing do we have anything on Pete?" I ask looking hopefully at him. "Yes the lab has just warned me that it got something on the DNA. We can go check it out now if-"

"No," Steve cut him off. "First Tony has to eat something then he'll go play Jurassic Park with you." I glare at him as he sets down a plate full of food in front of us both. He then sets up the table for everyone else as everyone slowly gets up.

Right when everyone finishes eating I sprint out of the room and down the stairs as fast as I can.

Steve
"Man of Iron looks excited."

"Way to be perceptive brother," Loki says as he looks at me. "Why is he like that?"

"Umm Bruce and him think that there may be a lead." Before I could even finish my sentence everyone got up and started heading downstairs. Fine. I start going downstairs following the scrambling group of avengers.

When I get down in the lab Tony looks like he's about to pass out. And everyone else is crowded against the DNA scanner, which apparently shows who it belongs to. I walk over to the crowd and see that the scanner says Adrian Toomes.

I turn and look over at Tony. "Whats wrong," I ask as I pull him into a hug. "That damn man," he whimpered quietly," I've heard about him torturing Spiderman before we adopted him." He swallows hard.

"Shit."

Peters
My screams feel to deaf ears. I feel alone and helpless. Where is everyone. Why am I alone. I look over and see Toxin back in his human form. He had just lashed out at me and I am sure claw marks are everywhere.

He starts talking to Toomes about something while they both sneak glances at me. I don't care what they say so I block them out by thinking. "Ok, get him some." Was all I hear before I feel a wave of sleep hit me.

I wake with a jolt as I hear someone near me. I can hardly see them because of the dark which just makes me more nervous. "Woah kid. Turn on the lights to dim please." The lights suddenly became brighter after the command.

I look over to the person to the left of me. "Boss says you need to eat before you starve," he says as he gets a tiny needle and sticks it in my arm, but I don't feel any pain.

"That should take care of your water, and I'm going to feed you some mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli." He states simply as he pulls up a chair near me. He feeds me the food and I hesitantly comply. Once he was finished I sat in silence.

I am scared, I am alone, and I can't feel my own arms and legs. Where's Tony or Steve or Loki? I think silently to myself as I see men marching over to me. They look me over and then roll up a water bucket and throw it over me. Chills run through my spine at the sudden cold.

"Now," I hear someone say before all goes hazy and  my limbs move with jolts. I scream in pain as I feel waves of electricity go through my body. "Again," one says as soon as the electricity stops.

The first jolt shots through my body and I cling to the little consciousness I have left before I can't anymore.

Loki
I look at Tony and Steve who are having a moment. "Can I see if I can find him?" I ask as I walk over to them avoiding the odd stares from the group. "How do you expect to do that antler head?" Tony questions me.

"You can stay here and figure out the whereabouts of Mr. Toomes, while Stephen and I try and find Peter with our magic." I explain. Right then Stephen comes through a portal beside me. "With both of us we could cover a lot of ground," he says.

"Fine you guys do whatever if you need to tell us or warn us about anything all of us will be in the lab." I nod as me and Stephen transport to the park so we can discuss a plan. "Ok I will check around Brooklyn you can check around..."

"Queens" I say knowing that thats where Peter lived before he got adopted by Steve and Tony. "Ok... Just call me if you see anything wrong or anything like that," he tosses me a little button that will probably signal him.

So I toss him a signal thingy that Tony made me as well. "See ya," he makes a portal and disappears. And I go to Queens.

I check all around the edge of Queens and then the center of it. I find absolutely nothing. I decide that I should just go and find Strange instead. I'm about to leave when I turn and see someone standing at the end of the ally I'm in.

I don't think anything of it until he pulls out a glowing purple gun. "What do you want?" I question as he slowly walks closer to me. "I want you."

I get attacked from the roof. I look up and see a ton of people. The I hear a shot ring out and then I'm flung backwards. I was distracted from the gun. Purple waves were going all up and down my body. I need to get out of here.

I try to teleport, but the gun must've temporarily dampened my powers because I can't go anywhere or use my magic, I'm defenseless. The group of men reach and start punching me. I get up and fight back, but most of these guys are like Thor.

I get one sucker punch to the face and everyone seems surprised to see me still standing. With no other hope I press Strange's beacon. Hurry up. Hurry up. I was inching away from all of the guys until I felt the wall against my back.

"The biggest of the group stepped forward. I know who you are... Loki," he spat with venom. "You killed my brother because he didn't kneel." I wanted to scream to tell this guy it wasn't me, but what was the point of that.

"Kneel!" He bellows. I don't. "Oh I see you don't like being told what to do. Maybe this will help you follow my orders." I heard a whoosh at the back of the gang, it was Strange. The big guy didn't even flinch at the noise he wants revenge.

"Now I said KNEEL!" He yells as he kicks the side of knee breaking it. "AHHH!" I scream in pain as I fall to the ground. "STEPHEN!" I yell in agony.