Where'd He Go!?

Just here to let you know that when ever Loki is communicated to someone using telekinesis his words will be in "" and the person he is talking to will have none. Enjoy!

Steve
"Don't worry he'll be ok," I try to reassure Tony that Loki will indeed wake up and that Peter is probably fine. "And besides when Loki wakes we can ask him if he say or heard anything that might give us some clues."

He nods tiredly. "Come on, honey lets go to bed." I gently lift up my floppy husband and carry him up to our room. He falls asleep almost immediately and me along with him.

"Sir...Sir...SIR," I wake to Friday and see Tony is still out. "What is it Friday?"

"Loki has awoken and doesn't look to be doing to well. Bruce has requested that you two go down immediately."

"Tony?" I shake him and he just turns around in his sleep trying to avoid my touch. "Hey." I push him hard. "What?"

"Loki woke up and Bruce is worried about him."

"Shit." He gets out of bed quickly and heads over to the lab with me in tow. We get there and see that Loki looks a lot paler then usual and he is very clammy.

"Hey bud whats wrong," I ask him trying my best to be kind. "I-I do-don't feel good," he says shakily. "He has a 104 temperature and his knee isn't healing at all. He is lots of pain and has said he thinks he's about to throw up more times to count." He says gesturing at the trash.

"Do we know whats wrong?" Tony asks looking over Loki with concern. "The only thing I have found so far that is out of place is that there seems to be something wrong with his blood. Like an injection or something, but thats all I know."

He looks at the ground in defeat. "Ok, here's the game plan Tony, you and Bruce go into the lab and start trying to figure out whats wrong, also call Stephen down here he may be able to help you guys. I'll be looking after Loki and tying to get information."

Without another word everyone goes to their positions and get to work. I pull up a chair and sit gently next to the injured God. "Hey," I say trying to make sure he has my attention. He only nods slightly in response.

"Do you know where this happened?" I was trying to only ask him yes and no answers so that it would be less strain on him. He nods at my question. "Mmph, I-I think I-I'm gonna pu-puke," he says motioning for the bucket. "Here," I put it over the side of the bed to make it easy for him to get it.

When he's finished I grab a small wet towel and wipe his mouth with. He whimpers slightly at my touch. "It's ok." I say trying to calm him. Seeing as talking clearly causes him pain I come up with a simpler solution. "Can you draw me what you saw or write it?"

He shakes his head, no. Shit. "Language" I hear Loki say to me. "So if your feeling good enough to talk can you help me?"

"Man you really are stupid," I hear the Loki again, yet he hasn't said anything. Slowly he gestures towards his head. "Telepathy, I guess you could say." Woah cool. "First of all... hand-me the bucket." Swiftly I hand him the bucket and he lets it all out. "It's ok." I say gently rubbing his back.

"Ok as I was saying. I know where Peter is. I felt him trying to connect to me, but I got ambushed. He was near this old library. It is seven blocks away from his school. He seems to be in great pain and we need to get him BACK!" ok. "Hand me the bucket please."

I give him the bucket and walk over quickly to Tony and Bruce. "I need to tell you guys something!"

Peter
I woke with a major headache. Now the lights were slightly dimmed and I could see the faint outline of a door. Where There was people discussing things. I could only hear words such as "needs to go," "to risky," and "drop him."

I could feel my breath hitch at the words drop him. Shit. There talking about me. I can see myself start to shake out of fear, even though I can't feel it. Drop me!? What the hell! I see them look over at me and then. The lights go out.

Tony
"Ok guys suit up!" I called everyone back to the compound and now we where about to take off. "Thor and Bruce you two have to make sure Loki doesn't do anything stupid or get up ok?"

"Yes, man of Iron I will help Loki feel better."

"Thor! Don't hit Loki with your hammer!"

"I was going to give him a jump start. That's how Clint said to get him on his feet." I hear sniggering in the jet behind me. "Ok, guys whatever lets just go."

We head over to the building Loki was talking about and land the jet. "Ok here's the plan. Wanda, Stephen and Vision you get a perimeter. Clint and Natasha you guys go into stealth mode and search for a control room, while Tony, Sam, Bucky, and I go into he facility."

"Good let's go," We head to the entrance of the building after we get the all clear from Clint and Nat to go in. I punch guy after guy as we make our way through the building.

"Nat where do you think Peter is being held?" Steve yells into the comms between punches. "Three doors down to your right."

I'm through the door before anyone even has a chance to stop me. I stop dead in my tracks at the scene before me. There is blood all over the floors, it looks like the lights haven't been used in a week (which is how long it took to find him), and it reeks of blood, skin, and b.o.

I also see lots of bloody equipment that looks like it was recently used. I start to intake shaky breaths at the sight. "Guys."

"What?"

"Guys."

"Spill it Tony!"

"Where's Peter?"