Relax

Peter
I wake up and immediately feel sick. The fabric on me feels itchy and pricks my skin, and the needles in my arms pinch badly. The lights are so bright that it's hard to see anything, so I close them away from the lights. "Ugh," My head pounds as I hear heavy footsteps walking above me.

"Are you alright?" I hear Loki say. I flinch at the sudden pain of noise, and then turn to where I heard Loki, but I don't dare open my eyes. "Mfine," I whisper groggily trying not to puke. I close my eyes in pain as a sudden wave of dizziness rushes through my body.

I groan in pain again which only causes me to spin more. "Peter?" his voice sounds as if it's in a megaphone. I winch in pain as he keeps shouting my name, shut up. I try to open my eyes or signal him to stop but instead I just feel hot tear run down my face.

Loki
I look over at the kid, seeing that he is awake I ask him how he feels. "Mfine," he didn't sound, nor look fine to me. He closes his eyes while groaning in pain. "Peter?" He looks at me, but keeps his eyes plastered shut.

Suddenly he starts to cry. What did I do. I start to panic, "Friday! Get Tony and Steve!" I yell to which Peter screams in pain.

I wait and watch Peter carefully who hasn't stopped crying.

Tony
"Steve," I call looking around the main room. I've been looking for him since I just got up and he wasn't in bed. "Friday where is Steve?"

"He is in the kitchen," Friday replies in her usual monotone voice. I walk into the kitchen and see him, with his back towards me, baking some pancakes.

I envelop him in a hug, he jumps a little. "Jeez, Tony don't do that," he says before setting down the pan and turning my way. "Where were you when I woke up?"

"I just went to training," he says smiling as he kisses me lightly. "Ok, whats for lunch," I say feeling my hunger get to me. "Its pa-"

"Sir, there seems to be a problem down in the med room," Friday interrupts. I quickly clamber out of Steves hug and rush down to the med room with Steve in tow.

We clamber into the room and I immediately see Peter crying on his bed flinching and screaming at all of the sudden noise. Shit.

I turn down the lights turn off all of the medical equipment. "Hey To-"

"Shh, Steve, he's having a sensory over load can you go get the team and tell them to keep their voices and noise to a minimum because Peters having a sensory overload," he nods quickly before running up the stairs as quietly as he can.

I walk over to Loki, "Just stay quiet." I tell him before I walk over to Peter. He has his face scrunched in pain and I see why. The IV in his arm must be doing more harm than good.

I gently take the IV out and then pull the covers off of him to spare him from the itchy fabric. "Hey you're ok... you're ok," I whisper as I gently rub his back urging him to open his eyes.

Peter
I feel the IV taken out of my arms and instant relief washes over them. I then feel the itchy fabric come off of my body. I still can't stop the flood of tears coming out. I feel like everything got stripped away, I'm scared.

I'm scared that I'm alone and that I am abondon-, I feel a soft touch on my back. I've never felt softness during a sensory overload, I think as I feel the touch repeatedly on my back.

"Hey. You're ok," a voice tells me gently, "you're ok." I take a deep breath, Dad. I look up through blurry vision and see my dad. I tackle him with a hug and hold onto his shirt, tight.

Steve
After I told everyone to stay quiet, I head back down to the med room. When I walk in I see Loki's eyes glazed with tears and Tony holding Peter.

I rush over to Tony and hug him and Peter tight. "Are you guys aright?" I whisper. "Yeah," Tony says as he slowly lets go of Peter. Peter looks up at is with red puffy eyes.

Slowly he looks to the left of us and sees Loki. "Is he alright?" He asks as his sensory overload gets better. I turn to Tony since I'm not entirely sure of the answer myself, I let him answer.

"He just feels guilty he thinks he caused you lots of pain," Tony says looking over at Loki. "Can I go say hi to him?" Peter asks. I look at him and then Tony, "I'll carry you," I say as I grab him bridal style.

He is a lot lighter, this is actually the lightest he has ever been. I walk slowly over to Lokis bed and set Peter down next to him. Peter slowly climbs under the covers of the bed.

Loki looks over at me and then sees Peter looking up at him. He turns away and starts to cry. "Why are you crying?" Peter asks him as he wraps his arms around Loki.

"I thought I hurt you I'm so sorry Peter." He whisper before turning around and hugging Peter back. They stay like that for a while, until I hear everyones stomach start to growl.

"Ok well there are pancakes upstairs."

"For lunch?" Peter asks with a smirk on his face. "Yes and if you want some you better be nice to me." He sticks out his tongue, causing me roll my eyes.

We give Loki some crutches and Peter a wheel chair, since they aren't fully healed yet, because of lack of nutrition. We go all the way upstairs and make the pancakes for everyone and Tony sets the table.

After lunch we decide on watching a movie and we let Peter decide, he wanted Hobbit. We sat there all day letting Peter and Loki recover while Steve and I talked about some missions.

Around the end of the movie Loki announced that he was going to bed, but we could start the next movie with out him. So I get up and pop in the next disc. When I turn around I see Peter sitting next to Steve.

I sigh and go on the opposite side of Peter, he then then rests his head on my shoulder. Around the middle of the movie, I can hear Steve snoring. I keep watching the movie until I feel the kid move his head into the side of my ribs.

I look down and see that he is asleep, great now both of my bone heads are asleep. And I can't move. Knowing I have to sleep with them on the couch I wrap the blanket around me best I could and gently lay my head back trying not to move.

"I love you guys," I hear Peter whisper before he falls asleep again. "Love you too."

(A/N)
Hey guys sorry for the wait I have a lot going on right now, there will probably be one or two more chapters. I also looked through all of your comments they are amazing!