I Know Where He Is

Peters
(10 minutes before the rescue took place)

I am completely disoriented when the lights go out, all I know is that whatever their about to do isn't going to be good.

I see a figure walk out holding a flash light in his hands. He slowly points it in my eyes. I close my eyes as the light burns them. He then shoves a make shift mask on my face. I'm guessing it's to hide my identity.

"Ready for flight," I hear him say into some sort of walkie talkie. I hear metal on metal and the wind rushing out of somewhere. Then I see it green glowing eyes.

"Just going to say good-bye, but don't worry you and me will meet again later." And with that Toxin left. Suddenly my restrains are popped off and I'm unhooked from everything.

I can't feel my feet touch the ground so I see myself go sideways and fall onto the floor instead. Right when I look up all I see are metal talons and green eyes staring down at me.

"Let's go ." I actually feel his talons dig into my skin. "Ahh," I scream out as he lifts me off the ground and flies straight up. I only see the ground spinning beneath me as I try to pin point where I am.

I slowly start to steady myself and see that I'm above the city. Shit. I look up at him as he looks down at me. "Have fun," then he let go.

I am falling. I'm going to die. I think as I plummet to the city below. "AHHHH!" was all that I was managing to get out of my mouth. I could feel the tears in my eyes start to fall as I realized that I was never going to see Steve and Tony again.

I look down and see that I'm at a perfect angle to land in the lake. I could feel the gravity pulling me down faster and faster. "I love you guys!" I screamed against the wind.

Next thing I know I felt the icy cold water envelop around me.

Loki
Peter! I look groggily around the lab and realize that Thor and Bruce are next to me looking at me worriedly. "Brother are you alright? You screamed out quiet a bit in your slumber." I ignored his question and turned a little to quickly to Bruce.

The world spun, but I didn't care I needed to save Peter. "Banner." I swallow the bile in my throat. "Am I ok enough to go somewhere?"

"Well taken that you almost just threw up on me... no, you are not in a fit enough condition to go." I glare at him. "If you need me to contact Tony I can put you through."

I thought over his proposal, but I thought that if Stark was going to save him I would have to show him the exact spot I saw him. It would cost me my health, but I could transport at least once. It would be worth it.

I start to unhook all of the things that Bruce had the pleasure of poking into me, when he interrupts me. "Loki you can't go."

"I do what I want," I say before I transport to where ever Tony is.

Tony
I turn to the other Avengers as we come up with a plan on how to find where Peter went, along with Toomes and who ever else. "TONY! You need to calm DOWN!"

I turn and see Steve and walk over to hug him. "I'm sorry guys," I pull away. "Does anyone else have any ideas?" Right as I finish the sentence I see green light that slowly turns into Loki. He collapses while breathing heavily on the floor.

"Loki!" I walk over to him and see that he isn't in any condition to stay here. "Ok, Stephen get you magic ass on the floor and send Loki home."

"No! Wait!" Loki takes a deep breath before continuing. "I know where Peter is." I look at him with wide eyes before picking him up and carrying him into the air. "Where is he."

"He got dropped into the water," He says pointing over to a side of the lake next to a park. "How long has he been down there?" I ask trying to get more information. "Moments like 4 moments. That's what you call them right?"

I could see he was just trying to focus on something else besides passing out or something. "Minutes, but moments work as well. Thank you" I say as I set him down on a park bench where he can rest.

Quickly I dive face first into the water. "Scan for human life."

"Right away, Sir." Friday brings up a monitor that shows that Peter is two minutes away. "Sir, I would advise you to hurry the temperature is dropping rapidly.  I head over there before she can tell me anything else.

I look a head and see Peter motionless in the water.

Steve
I run to the park and see that Loki is basically passed out and Tony is no where to be found. "Stephen I'm going to need you to send Loki home and take everyone else with you while your at it," I say quickly into the comms. I see Loki get taken away by a portal and feel instant relief wash over me when I see the Iron Man resurface.

Tony is holding a limp Peter which makes me realize that he will be in need of immediate medical attention as well. "Bruce start the med room up for Peter as well and Strange get here immediately. "

I look down and start to take off the mask that Peter's wearing. When I take it off I see that he is super pale and has small scratches all over his face, which also includes a broken nose. He must be worse then I thought considering that it's literally around 1:00am.

Next thing I know Tony, Peter, and I are in the med room.