Chapter 30

"Again." Brian demands, watching us from the front of the dance studio. "Three, two, one."

Cher, Rebecca, Treyc, and I walk forward like we've been practicing all day. We hold our fists up to our mouths, pretending that we are holding microphones. I could do this with my eyes closed.

Matt, Aiden, Nicola, and Pajie step from the right side. As the song continues, One Direction and FYD stroll forward from the middle. Diva Fever and Belle Amie walk in between us girls and the guys in the middle. Wagner, Storm, Mary, and John are on the opposite side doing the same thing.

I walk next to Cher to the middle of the room with the other two girls behind us. Matt and Aiden walk to the middle to meet us with Nicola and Pajie behind them. I smile at Aiden who is standing right in front of me. We dance to the music a little while singing along quietly to the music. We all turn away from each other and head to the far side of the room. The rest of the contestants move forward to fill in the huge gap. We all fist pound the air repeatedly. Then we wave one hand in the air. We lower our hands and dash to the middle of the room. We all crouch down next to each other for the end of the song.

No one dares to move until Brian says something. I lean against Matt with a smile still on my face. Brian stares at each one of us intently. He slowly starts to clap and grin at us. I let out my breath I was holding in.

"We are finished for the day. Remember your part and practice. Good job, guys." Brian stops clapping. "You are dismissed."

Everyone straightens up from our positions. Most people grabs their bags and leave the dance studio. The few that stayed behind are just standing around and chatting. I walk over to where my drawstring backpack is lying on the floor. I sit down on the floor and yawn. I didn't get much sleep last night.

I glance around the room to see Louis talking to the rest of the lads. I rest my head on my bag and shut my eyes. He will wake me up when we are about to leave.

These past three days have been pretty fun. I've been doing what I love. Tuesday went pretty well. My vocal coach said that the song was a good choice for me. He said that no one has been such a risky song for the first week.

Wednesday, we recorded the song for our group performance. I didn't remember the whole song. It didn't take me long to learn it. Most of the group have never heard of it before. Only Wagner, Storm Lee, John, and Mary knew the song by heart. They must have listened to it when they were younger.

Today, we learned the choreography for the group performance. We have been practicing since eight in the morning. It is now seven at night. I am exhausted. We only got a break every two hours. I'm surprised I didn't fall asleep through the practice. I was yawning the entire time.

I'm not sure why I got such little sleep last night. I just couldn't fall asleep until five in the morning. Everyone woke up at six to get ready. I've been running on one hour of sleep.

We got four new people added to the X Factor house. The judge's wildcards were picked. The girl added was Treyc Cohen. I was glad it was her and not someone else. Treyc and I got along pretty well at Cheryl's house. The guy that was added from the boy's category was Pajie Richardson. I learned that he is a really cool guy. From the group's category, Diva Fever joined us. Diva Fever consists of Craig Saggers and Josef Al-Smadi. The last person to join is Wagner, as everyone calls him.

They fit in the house easily. Everyone gets along with them. Treyc and Rebecca are really close friends now. Some people had to move rooms. Esther went back to the Belle Amie room. Mary is in the room with all of the twenty eights. Craig, Josef, and Pajie have their own room. Treyc is in our room now. Nicola decided to move into a different room because he said Matt snored really loud.